[REQ] Brothels and BDSM clubs in Skyrim

Hentai-chan

Skyrim could sure use a few. My Skyrim, anyway. Imagine, a bunch of babes (beefcakes or futanari whatever you're into) pranching around, at times making sweet skin-deep love to each other or a dominatrix handling two or more girls (guys.or futanari) with her devious devices. Ah, how I'd love to end up in a place in RL. The former, not the latter :-/ (unless I'm the dominatrix :D ). But for now, I'll settle for Skyrim.

Is there such a mod?

EDIT: I know there's Bathing Beauties/Beefcakes mod but well, first of all, they don't do much except for the prancing around part. Second, it's one or the other. You can get the beauties or beefcakes, not both of them.

If only someone could get a brothel functioning.

Sexout for FNV has a brothel function where character just walk up to you, you are stripped, then fucked. I think there are lots of plugins that can help with it. But theoretically, the real challenge would be proper functionality.

Archived