Why my player female characters became taller than males/npc males/npc females?

voath55

How many of those mods have skeletons in them? It could be that it is using a wrong skeleton or if one of them has a skeleton in it they might of overwritten the skeleton being used. You might also be able to use the console by hitting the ~ key and then clicking your player and changing the players height.

I see you listed XPMS skeleton first. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager or doing installations manually then it's highly likely you overwrote something in the skeleton files. Try uninstalling then reinstalling the XPMS skeleton. This should fix your scaling issues.

In the future remember to always install the skeleton last, at least after anything else that could contain a skeleton. For example, if you added SoS then it's likely you overwrote every character's skeleton.

Of course, you could always just switch to using Mod Organizer. Then this can never happen anyway since nothing gets overwritten with it's virtual directory system. You can simply change a mod's position in the list to change/eliminate overwrites with no permanent damage done.

I see you listed XPMS skeleton first. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager or doing installations manually then it's highly likely you overwrote something in the skeleton files. Try uninstalling then reinstalling the XPMS skeleton. This should fix your scaling issues.

In the future remember to always install the skeleton last, at least after anything else that could contain a skeleton. For example, if you added SoS then it's likely you overwrote every character's skeleton.

Of course, you could always just switch to using Mod Organizer. Then this can never happen anyway since nothing gets overwritten with it's virtual directory system. You can simply change a mod's position in the list to change/eliminate overwrites with no permanent damage done.

but i installed all mods with mod organizer however by replacing files (should i merge them? :<) and fnis inside steamapps/skyrim couldn't find any gender animations (maybe because mod organizer doesn't copy mods inside steamapps/skyrim but creates separated folder for mods? - my Mod Organizer folder is D:/Mod Organizer mods are inside D:/Mod Organizer/mods and skyrim fnis is inside D:/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/tools/FNISforUsers) so i decided to copy all my mods inside skyrim and animations sometimes work (female/female sex works however fem/male isn't working and males aren't nude anymore [even after installing skins again which is strange]) - i guess i need to reinstall skyrim for 10th time :<

If you are using MO then NEVER, EVER install anything with NMM or manually. Just use MO since the whole poing of MO is to avoid messing up the Skyrim folder using NMM or manual installs. ;)

You can install FNIS into MO, but you'll want to unzip it, move the generator to Skyrim/data/tools (make the toold folder is you have to), then zip it back up. This way you'll also have a copy of it then to hang on to for later. I did that, but put all the FNIS files and plugins into one easy to install folder.

Archived