I killed my PC with Skyrim

Guest Vendayn

Im jelly

I'm running 43 mods on a laptop with 2gb ram, an AMD Athlon processor with 1.9ghz, dual core and integrated graphics.

When I enter the ragged flaggon, or most of The Reach, I get around 1fps :D

Awesome thats some damn good fps you got there im jealous :P

Im jelly

I'm running 43 mods on a laptop with 2gb ram, an AMD Athlon processor with 1.9ghz, dual core and integrated graphics.

When I enter the ragged flaggon, or most of The Reach, I get around 1fps :D

Awesome thats some damn good fps you got there im jealous :P

that's not nice, blaspheming blaspheming. it has just not everyone a high end PC. :lol:

u guys dont know CTDs  till u play skyrim with a 20fps avg with 100+ mods installed. at one time i actually made it to level 30 without corrupt saves. absolute miracle. 

There are parts in Skyrim where even my r9 290 has trouble staying above 20 fps. Dont ask me about mods, simply too much.

Its depends on many factors not only a videocard.

Some mods are made alot more clever then others and still give you a good performance while others look worse but give crappy performance.

You just need to research good for a build that give a decent FPS.

AMD 290 can handle skyrim very well and don't have to get 20fps ever, other parts of your rig can cause that or mods that are not efficient and perform well.

What ENB you use and your ENB settings.

Same with crashes before the sheson memory crash i already had a rather stable game with over 150 mods but i carefully installed  right mods it all depends on your knowledge of your PC and the mods you install do some decent study how it all run very well.

Archived