Or open the mod in CK and add them to the potentialmarriagefaction, and set there relationshiprank to 4 (lover).

Also, just about everyone can be married by opening the console (press tilde [ ~ ]) and clicking on the NPC you wanna f***, and typing [ setrelationshiprank player 4 ] (press enter), and then typing [ addfac 19809 1 ] (press enter). Equip the amulet of Mara and marry them.

I think Serana needs a mod to marry her though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I think I figured out a way, at least the npc I wanted to marry "Hrongar" has become available for marriage now.

Basically what I did was replaced his unique voice with a vanilla voice that supports marriage dialog "MaleBrute" in my case.

Here is how I did it.

-First I dl'd the NPC editor mod "basically after installing this mod you can edit the voices and appearances of npc's.

Once you dl the mod, install it and open it. Once opened you will see this drop down menu next to Load from file, just choose the npc you want to edit. Next go to their voice and change it to a voice that supports marriage dialog. Remember that this will change the npc's voice so their unique dialog will no longer play voice dialog but just the text. However they will now say things that the vanilla voice would say and ofcourse say the marriage dialog.

After that, if you don't want to change the appearance or anything, then you can just hit he "Create Mod" button at the lower right. Also just a little advice, I also went to the info tab and turned Essential to false. I'm not sure if this is requried or not but I just did it anyway. Once you hit create mod this will ask you where to place and esp file and some other file, just put them in your skyrim/data folder.

-Next you want to go into your plugins via NMM or skyrim launcher and check your esp plugin for that file. If you don't check the file in plugins, the npc will be normal.

- Now enter your game, find your npc and use these commands on them: addtofaction 19809 1 and setrelationshiprank player 4

now equip your Amulet of Mara and speak to the npc again, he/she should reconginze your amulet and become ask if you are interested.

Hope this helps :)

"I'm not sure if turning essential on/off will effect the game further down if you haven't completed the quest line with that character in it, so if you do run into issues with that, please share. But I think turning the plugin off again should fix it."

**EDIT**

Forgot to mention you also need to go under relationships tab and add "Lover" it's important!

• 2 weeks later...

Or open the mod in CK and add them to the potentialmarriagefaction, and set there relationshiprank to 4 (lover).

Also, just about everyone can be married by opening the console (press tilde [ ~ ]) and clicking on the NPC you wanna f***, and typing [ setrelationshiprank player 4 ] (press enter), and then typing [ addfac 19809 1 ] (press enter). Equip the amulet of Mara and marry them.

I think Serana needs a mod to marry her though.

use caution when using console commands as it will break mods with custom ai packages and voices sofia the funny voiced follower is an example, now a custom marriage mod using possibly some of spouses enhanced features and the sex lab frame work that bypasses the vanilla ai changes  hmmm....hint  hint

• 1 month later...

Steam has a mod, who could still be over §Nexus to (even if the addon is not hosted (to my knowledge) out of Steam (there, given the search engine, some time would be required to find the mod + addon "marriage mod, to have and to hold"

Otherwise, they are some other mod, but that one seem to be the more evolved/compatible there is.

Archived