File Submitted: 07 May 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Skyrim;

Hello everyone!

This Mod adds:

Dark Seducer light Armor with Mace
Golden Saint light armor with War Axe
Both from Oblivion DLC Shivering Isles.

Body: Sevenbase (natural, weight 0 defined, without bodyslide) with proper Bodyslide.
This Set adds 6 items for each gear (12 total):

- Cuirass;
- Boots;
- Gauntlets with Shoulder Pads;
- Helmet;
- Shield;
- Mace (Seducer) and War Axe Saint)

To install, just unzip and drop the data folder on the Skyrim main directory. I have installed using NMM and it worked well.

To uninstall manually, enter in the Data folder and delete DarkSeducer.esp; delete also the "DarkSeductress" folders under Data\Meshes\clothes\ and Data\Textures\clothes\ .

Important: to Upgrade to 1.2, please UNINSTALL COMPLETELY previous version. I have changed esp file name.

To get the Set:
- using the console, type "help seducer" or "help saint" without commas; then "player.additem xxxxxxxx" where "xxxxxxxx" is the id code given above;
- go to the blue palace, then head to Pelagius Wing; you must kill the innocence to be a seducer and the sin to be a saint. ;)
- craftable after finishing The Mind of Madness quest.

They are not craftable or upgradable (yet). If you want to add some insight regarding upgrating this armor, be my guest, I'm very receptive to suggestions.

Screenshots at the Download page.

Know Issues:
- Both weapons (Mace and War Axe) have inadequate blood edges, I am working on a solution. Done

Future plans for this mod:
- fix reported bugs;

Thanks and Credits:

EVE Project for the Golden Saint Cuirass meshe
Nifskope team;
3dsMax developers team;
Bethesda for the Elder Scrolls games;
All the good modders that help improve this amazing game by creating mods, leaving great video tutorials or helping noobs like me!

download.png
Click here to download this file

The armor looks fantastic. I wish to have it in my game, but I will wait until you make it craftable (if you decide to do it). :)

By the way, may I suggest one small thing? I wish that the skirt might be little bit shorter on the back and more open on the front. But, that's just my desire, it doesn't mean that armor is bad as it is. :)

The armor looks fantastic. I wish to have it in my game, but I will wait until you make it craftable (if you decide to do it). :)

By the way, may I suggest one small thing? I wish that the skirt might be little bit shorter on the back and more open on the front. But, that's just my desire, it doesn't mean that armor is bad as it is. :)

Well, I want to make it craftable but I don't know what will be the materials to use; nothing on lore about it. Glass maybe...

About the skirt, I will not touch that mesh any more except maybe to add panties, but feel free to modify it!

no cbbe =(

any plans for the golden saint armors?

No CBBE, but you should play with the armor anyways.  :)

About the Golden Saint, the original plan was to release both armors together in a pack. After some hours messing around the golden saint cuirass, I was very unhappy with the final result, so I am working now with a different mesh as base (the other armor parts are very similar to the Seducer) to be released next.

Well, I want to make it craftable but I don't know what will be the materials to use; nothing on lore about it. Glass maybe...

About the skirt, I will not touch that mesh any more except maybe to add panties, but feel free to modify it!

no cbbe =(

About the Golden Saint, the original plan was to release both armors together in a pack. After some hours messing around the golden saint cuirass, I was very unhappy with the final result, so I am working now with a different mesh as base (the other armor parts are very similar to the Seducer) to be released next.

HGEC+ size its compatible with skyrim bodies

no cbbe =(

HGEC+ size its compatible with skyrim bodies

Exactly, now I am using an Oblivion HGEC armor as base mesh and I am quite confident it should work.

Great work! I have been waiting for a conversion of this for quite some time^^ Any chance to convert it to UNP? :) I know how to change meshes within Nifskope, but apparently the mesh itself is too big for the rather delicate UNP mesh...

I really would love to be able to use it :)

Great work! I have been waiting for a conversion of this for quite some time^^ Any chance to convert it to UNP? :) I know how to change meshes within Nifskope, but apparently the mesh itself is too big for the rather delicate UNP mesh...

I really would love to be able to use it :)

Thanks! You can use it without any problem, game won't CTD, but it will be 7b body showing - not a bad thing IMO ;)

Body textures should be compatible (7b and UNP work very well), CBBE won't work as good.

About a "real" CBBE or UNP and variants conversions: I am focus now on an half dozen armor conversion projects to finish, stuff I really want to see in Skyrim (Golden Saint currently). Then, I will mess up with HDT; after that, add bodyslides and finally conversions to other body types are on the bottom of the list. While the bodyslide will surely be done, the conversions should be for CBBE only, no point to create an UNP version.

Thing is that now thanks to BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio (I haven't try yet), seems that armor conversions are pretty easy and quick to do.

JRCosta - forgive me but I'm confused with this two sentences. It is not your fault but my limited English. Will you be kind to explain me this:

1.Body textures should be compatible (7b and UNP work very well), CBBE won't work as good.

2. While the bodyslide will surely be done, the conversions should be for CBBE only, no point to create an UNP version.

These two sound contradiction to me. Again, it is not your fault but mine. So my question is. is UNP body compatible with your armor or not?

Nice, i always loved that Robert Smith-like helmet, thanks!

Any chance of having Nerlen's sword?

Thanks, looks more like Sonic the Hedgehog  to me. Love the Cure btw, they come to play a lot here in Portugal! 

What sword is that, it is from Oblivion? link please?

JRCosta - forgive me but I'm confused with this two sentences. It is not your fault but my limited English. Will you be kind to explain me this:

1.Body textures should be compatible (7b and UNP work very well), CBBE won't work as good.

2. While the bodyslide will surely be done, the conversions should be for CBBE only, no point to create an UNP version.

These two sound contradiction to me. Again, it is not your fault but mine. So my question is. is UNP body compatible with your armor or not?

No problem, I will try to explain better this time.

Yes, this should be 100% UNP compatible, just use the full armor, or use showracemenu and turn the weight slide to 0 if you use other armor pieces to remove neck/hands/feet body gaps. This will not be necessary after the bodyslide conversion.

7B and UNP textures are compatible, but not with CBBE textures - that's why a CBBE conversion makes more sense since it is a very different body type from the others. Although you can play using this armor even with CBBE, the body textures should mismatch a little.

Version update, Bodyslide added in 1.1.

I'm struggling with a texture problem in the Golden Saint armor, so I decided to ask here at LL for some help, take a break and do this slide instead.

Now a question; what makes more sense for crafting this armor? glass only, ebony (daedric) only, both...? The tempering/crafting will be added in 1.2 tomorrow, my first idea is to combine glass and ebony as base materials, but I will consider any suggestion.

P.S. - Please uninstall the previous version fully, I have changed file names, so delete first and install later to avoid unnecessary files in your Skyrim Data directory.

I'm struggling with a texture problem in the Golden Saint armor, so I decided to ask here at LL for some help, take a break and do this slide instead.

Now a question; what makes more sense for crafting this armor? glass only, ebony (daedric) only, both...? The tempering/crafting will be added in 1.2 tomorrow, my first idea is to combine glass and ebony as base materials, but I will consider any suggestion.

P.S. - Please uninstall the previous version fully, I have changed file names, so delete first and install later to avoid unnecessary files in your Skyrim Data directory.

Elven and Advanced for Golden saint, Ebony and Advanced for Dark Seducer

if i was you, i would make it craftable after Sheogorath's quest

Thanks for the suggestions. I have finished the recipes and tempering and the Dark Seducer Set will be Ebony, Daedric Perk needed. The Quest condition is beyond my current CK knowledge, but it makes total sense and I wish I could use that idea. I am researching about that to see if I can do it.

Golden Saint (hopefully) will be a mixed Elven with lots of gold ingots used, of course. I have decided to release a non-bodyslide version included on tomorrow's update for testing purposes, only obtained via console.

Thanks for the offered options. I like both. Vanilla ebony armor doesn't look so nice on females, but glass armor does. Can you make ebony armour more skimpy?

There is already a mod that changes vanilla clothing/armor to a skimpy version, take a look here.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have finished the recipes and tempering and the Dark Seducer Set will be Ebony, Daedric Perk needed. The Quest condition is beyond my current CK knowledge, but it makes total sense and I wish I could use that idea. I am researching about that to see if I can do it.

Golden Saint (hopefully) will be a mixed Elven with lots of gold ingots used, of course. I have decided to release a non-bodyslide version included on tomorrow's update for testing purposes, only obtained via console.

Just add SetQuest Da14, or look the ancient nord armor

Thanks for the offered options. I like both. Vanilla ebony armor doesn't look so nice on females, but glass armor does. Can you make ebony armour more skimpy?

There is already a skimpy ebony conversion for UNP BBP on Nexus, stand along or replacer versions of it. I use it myself. "Sexy Vanilla Armor" in the Nexus search should turn it up.

Version 1.2 added:

- Golden Saint armor with War Axe added, with proper bodyslide.

- Now both armors are craftable and  temperable, Daedric perk and The Mind of Madness quest finished (Thanks Douleb the Chosen for the hints and help)

Know issues:

- Blood edges on the weapons are wrong, I will research for the fix.

Please uninstall first before update to 1.2!

There is already a skimpy ebony conversion for UNP BBP on Nexus, stand along or replacer versions of it. I use it myself. "Sexy Vanilla Armor" in the Nexus search should turn it up.

Thanks, I will look at it.

in my humble opinion i think that you should replace the vanilla textures with high and more detailed textures

does oblivion dds works with skyrim?

Problem is that is very hard to find HD textures for Shivering Isles armors. I use the best textures I could find around - Usually InsanitySorrow from TESAlliace is the best source by far. When not available, vanilla it is... :)

And yes, textures from Oblivion works in Skyrim.