Sexlab Dont Wanna Work

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   2014-04-30 12:14:44

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

1175 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

You need to be more specific about your problem. Have you only installed sexlab and you don't have any way to start the scenes or do the sex animations just not work?

It only shows Defeat in your FNIS report. For Defeat to work you have to go into the SexLab menu and uncheck "restrict aggressive animations" and there are tweaks to make to Defeat, like threshold, that make the animations start sooner or later or under different circumstances.

I would suggest installing MatchMaker to use as a check to see if SexLab is actually working or not. It's a simple spell cast mod to initiate sex and works grest to test SL.

in this operation

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

If this log file is massive from just a short play session, as in greater than 5 Megabytes, than you have a serious problem with your Skyrim install that you should be looking to fix before anything else, look at any overly repeated lines for hints of what mod could be causing the line to repeat over and over again.

For sexlab issues, do a find/search for the words "ssl" or "SexLab" to find errors related to it.

Looking over this log file for SexLab related issues, or issues related to your Skyrim's install in general, should in most cases lead you in the right direction for fixing your issue.

theres no file there My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\

Archived