Did I mess up on Something?

Papajack55

, Hey all, I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this questions, but I have more than one so here goes:

1) When I first installed SexLab, I ran FNIS and it read it and all was fine. Then I installed the MaaM Breathing Idles and VictoriaHighHeels Walking and ran FNIS again, and now it doesn't register anything but FNIS. SexLab was read the first time, and now it doesn't even register.

2) Upon killing the dragon at the Western Watchtower, I was prompted to ask Irileth about "what could be done about about my condition." The dialogue went through, but no animation, just getting naked and the sounds, and standing there. (looking stupid)...lol

3) I do have JoshNZ's AP mod installed and it wasn't working, not even registering, but I finally got that running, but had to take out the APNCG Patch. The AP mod works perfectly now.

4) When purchasing the house in Whiterun, and getting Lydia as HC, I was prompted to "speak with her about my condition."

Everything goes through except for the animations.

Is this a gradual thing or am I missing something I need to have installed?

AP Skyrim.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

LoversComfort.esp

SexLabCumShot.esp

FNISspells.esp

AP Skyrim-Dev.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

marriagemod-alphav3.esp

Sexlab-AmourousAdventures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Not necessarily in that order, but you get my drift. It's the animations I need to work.

Can anyone give a helping hand or line here?  All help is much appreciated, and yes my system is up to par. LOL

I just want to get Sexlab animations working. It's even registered in FNIS when I ran it at first, now it's not even registering it at all. As I stated it DID register SexLab the first time, but not any longer. Now what?..I'm at a loss.

Any and all help is really appreciated

When I first started using SL mods, or attempting to :lol:, I had AP installed and I couldn't get SL to work until I did a fresh install without AP in my load order. The animations you're using (the idle and walk) aren't FNIS dependant anyway so they shouldn't be an issue unless you manually installed them into the wrong folder/path.

If you find the only way to get this up and running is a fresh installation I would also strongly suggest getting Mod Organizer up and running. There is no good reason to not use it and it will prevent you from ever needing to reinstall the game again. And it does so many other cool and useful things. There is a Mod Organizer thread here in the Skyrim Non Adult section for support, there is support and instruction at STEP for MO and there are tutorial vids on YouTube to bring you up to speed in the use of Mod Organizer to make it a painless switch.

When I first started using SL mods, or attempting to :lol:, I had AP installed and I couldn't get SL to work until I did a fresh install without AP in my load order. The animations you're using (the idle and walk) aren't FNIS dependant anyway so they shouldn't be an issue unless you manually installed them into the wrong folder/path.

If you find the only way to get this up and running is a fresh installation I would also strongly suggest getting Mod Organizer up and running. There is no good reason to not use it and it will prevent you from ever needing to reinstall the game again. And it does so many other cool and useful things. There is a Mod Organizer thread here in the Skyrim Non Adult section for support, there is support and instruction at STEP for MO and there are tutorial vids on YouTube to bring you up to speed in the use of Mod Organizer to make it a painless switch.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

I found out my problem and what I failed to do...

First off, this is for those who have or had this problem, or those who may have this problem in the future where everything is in order, but the animations just weren't working at all, or registering on the FNIS Generator.

1) Download your mods as usual whether by NMM or other mod manager, and always make sure there is an archiveinvalidation in place. (The automatic one where you don't have to keep going back)

2) If you use NMM, make sure it's up to date, and only use the NMM mods on there that should be allowed by the modder. If it's manual, manually put it in, if it's ok to use NMM, do mit.

3) Next, when you have everything, Go and get Skyrim Mod Organizer v1.1.2, and run it. Simple to use and just follow the instructions. It will take some time to update all your animations, score your mods, sort them and place them, and finally run your FNIS Generator tool also. Then, finally play and Enjoy! My animations really gave me a problem for the longest time until I downloaded SMO v1.1.2

I hope this helps put any questions for anyone having any problems out there.

Archived