Any REAL rape mod for creatures/npcs?

ahrimangame

So i did try couple of rape mods for skyrim but none is like lovers JUBORG in oblivion! i want a Rape Mod which cause creatures and npcs to randomly approach the player for force rape! not spell or combat ones!

specially for creatures! since the only way they rape you so far is combat! which leave none hostile creatures like horses useless without a rape spell casting on them,

So do anyone know any mod like this or can someone make one like this?

Thanks alot

So i did try couple of rape mods for skyrim but none is like lovers JUBORG in oblivion! i want a Rape Mod which cause creatures and npcs to randomly approach the player for force rape! not spell or combat ones!

specially for creatures! since the only way they rape you so far is combat! which leave none hostile creatures like horses useless without a rape spell casting on them,

So do anyone know any mod like this or can someone make one like this?

Thanks alot

By "REAL" rape, you mean a mod that makes NPCs to rape your character, without having to be hostile, or hostile NPCs to rape your character without combat first? 

In the first case, you got Lover's Victim. You can tweak it so it doesn't trigger a brawl, so it would directly go to the rape scene when the conditions are met. There's an add-on for dogs and horses, but it had some issues (animals talked, and it was updated to be standalone, which doesn't even work, I'm not sure if they kept the previous version but I tried it and it was somewhat useable). To increase the chance of it happening, simply tweak the settings properly in SexLab Aroused (by having the armor be considered "naked") and lower the arousal requirement for NPCs to rape you to a lower threshold.

In the second case, I'm not sure, but doesn't SexLab Defeat have a parameter to rule the probability of combat rape? If it does, I suppose you could put it at a low chance, and then set the health threshold at 100%, which would cause your character to "faint" and get raped almost instantly after entering combat... But honestly I don't know how would this work. You also got SexLab Submit, which has a parameter to control the chance of an auto-surrender, but again, i'm not sure if these things can even trigger without getting hit at least once.

Archived