Dark String Armor Mod

I'm going to leave this hear since I can't give less of a shit for Nex.

Everything worked fine and its a loevly conversion, you did a great job. So far the only bug I saw was that in the inventory screen, the image of the outfit (the one you can spin around and look at) is too low on the menu screen. Its down over the stat bar of where the armor rating is and such. So that needs to be repositioned.

Besides that, very nice work.

I would like to make the suggestion however of lowering the base armor value a so many its more on par with basic leather armor and then add it to the crafting table so it can be improved with smithing. Maybe its something you can look at for version 2.

Again, well done.

I'm going to leave this hear since I can't give less of a shit for Nex.

Everything worked fine and its a loevly conversion' date=' you did a great job. So far the only bug I saw was that in the inventory screen, the image of the outfit (the one you can spin around and look at) is too low on the menu screen. Its down over the stat bar of where the armor rating is and such. So that needs to be repositioned.

Besides that, very nice work.

I would like to make the suggestion however of lowering the base armor value a so many its more on par with basic leather armor and then add it to the crafting table so it can be improved with smithing. Maybe its something you can look at for version 2.

Again, well done.

[/quote']

Thanks for the comment and advise. I have so many things to learn in modding. As of now, I have no idea how to make ground file. i.e. how can I pull it upward? What do I need to adjust in nifskope? I need to work on these issues. ^^ Thanks again for the direction.

Hi' date=' all :rolleyes:

I converted a bondage armor by NPR (Kurese/R18PN) to fit Skyrim CBBE body.

I hope this helps in your future mods.

Please download and use it freely.

Sincerely,

electionis.

[/quote']

Hey Electionis!:)

Looking at the screens - that's a good couple of hair textures you have there. Where did those come from?

i'm kinda new at this' date=' i'm used to using the nexus mod manager, can someone tell me how install the mod into the game and how do i get it when its in the game already, like what add.item code, thanks in advance

[/quote']

All those questions are answered in the readme file inside the download.

i'm kinda new at this' date=' i'm used to using the nexus mod manager, can someone tell me how install the mod into the game and how do i get it when its in the game already, like what add.item code, thanks in advance

[/quote']

All those questions are answered in the readme file inside the download.

hahaha thanks i totally forgot about that!