Dark String Armor Mod

Big thanks Electionis! This is a sexy piece of equipment to have!

Here's my girl donning it while trying to seduce Ulfric out of slumber(using dance animations) :D

I wish he'd wake up and pay attention!

post-33457-13597872965399_thumb.jpg

post-33457-13597872966696_thumb.jpg

edit: sorry for the newb question. How do I post pics as spoiler? I couldn't see how to do it. Thanks.

Here's my girl donning it while trying to seduce Ulfric out of slumber(using dance animations) :D

edit: sorry for the newb question. How do I post pics as spoiler? I couldn't see how to do it. Thanks.

Hey, how do you play those idles? The playidle command doesn't seem to work.

Hey' date=' how do you play those idles? The playidle command doesn't seem to work.

[/quote']

If you have an animation file (.hkx file), put it in Skyrim>Data>Meshes>actors>character>animations>female folder

or male if you're male.

Rename it mt_idle.hkx

The animation will play when you stop moving.

Just delete it to return to normal.

Hey' date=' how do you play those idles? The playidle command doesn't seem to work.

[/quote']

If you have an animation file (.hkx file), put it in Skyrim>Data>Meshes>actors>character>animations>female folder

or male if you're male.

Rename it mt_idle.hkx

Can you provide a link to download this idle? Or do I have to pull it out of the .bsa?

[/quote']

or male if you're male.

Rename it mt_idle.hkx

Can you provide a link to download this idle? Or do I have to pull it out of the .bsa?

Sorry about the little hijack here. I got my dance idle animations from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2658#content

There is a how-to install in the read me file. Enjoy!

Now back to talking about the dark string armor mod... are you going to do any more? Cheers :D

hello, i have managed to download and extracted all the files to the correct folders but whenever i type the help "dark string" 4

it comes to that message where the dark string armor cant be found..

i added also pics of the mods i am using.. any1 knows what am i doing wrong? thx..

EDIT: sorry for the backround image... it wasnt intended to commercial the corresponding brand...

post-34648-135978730446_thumb.jpg

hello' date=' i have managed to download and extracted all the files to the correct folders but whenever i type the help "dark string" 4

i added also pics of the mods i am using.. any1 knows what am i doing wrong? thx..

EDIT: sorry for the backround image... it wasnt intended to commercial the corresponding brand...

[/quote']

You moved the meshes and textures folder into your skyrim> data folder and said "yes" to replace?

The darkstringarmor.esp is in the data folder too?

Mod is checked in Nexus. Try restarting Nexus?

Also check and make sure the mod is checked in the data files menu after you click play in steam.

hello' date=' i have managed to download and extracted all the files to the correct folders but whenever i type the help "dark string" 4

[/quote']

You moved the meshes and textures folder into your skyrim> data folder and said "yes" to replace?

The darkstringarmor.esp is in the data folder too?

Mod is checked in Nexus. Try restarting Nexus?

Also check and make sure the mod is checked in the data files menu after you click play in steam.

ok got it fixed.. the problem was that it wasnt checked in my file data at lucher.. thx for all the help...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used the CBBE (no sliders) version. The issue I have is if you drop this armor to the ground, it leaves your inventory but doesn't appear on the ground. There's no way to pick it back up again, at least that I found. It may be that it's simply invisible and I wasn't able to get the mouse over to recognize it, but it's more likely that there's no reference to any "just sitting there on the ground" model or texture.