Wasteland player issue

something wicked

God I really love this mod, the quest are evil enough and does not influence the karma much. But not until recently I discover there is a problem when you finish Lucy West's part. It seems no matter which solution I choose, after a fast travel the time counter would be messed up into a very long number, the sky will always be bright while shops will always be closed. And I tried turning some mod off to test the problem source with no succeed. Since I am going to give up trying, I might as well just post a mod order here and see if anyone can solve it.

Wicked, when you disabled esp's did you make a clean save? If not then the data is still in the save game and your not gaining anything.

Also try dropping the mod you having the trouble with to the bottom of your load order and again make a clean save.

Fallout 3, same as Oblivion is load order sensitive as things lower in the load order will overwrite things above it. Also the same is the sensitivity of load orders and save games. Thus after moving things around you will always need to disable them and make your clean save to get the effect...assuming you don't want to have to start a new game :)

• 11 months later...

Wasteland Player and Animated Prostitution conflict, usually resulting in that time fuck-up. Wasteland Gigolo and Animated Prostitution don't conflict, but Wasteland Player does in my experience.

EDIT: Belatedly I realize that someone necro'd this thread and I contributed to it. Sorry. Nevertheless, maybe others will take note of it if they attempt the same and find it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasteland Player and Animated Prostitution conflict' date=' usually resulting in that time fuck-up. Wasteland [i']Gigolo[/i] and Animated Prostitution don't conflict, but Wasteland Player does in my experience.

EDIT: Belatedly I realize that someone necro'd this thread and I contributed to it. Sorry. Nevertheless, maybe others will take note of it if they attempt the same and find it doesn't work.

sorry, i dug this out, as i use both: AP and wastelandplayer...

also this seems to be not a loadorder issue, but complete incompatibility, as it happens with every quest: after you reacha certain point in the quest, the game sets time to the maximum-negative value and wont change from that moment on - infinite night and even sleeping or waiting doesnt help - just as if time stood still.

so i already think of completely disabling wastelandplayer, wich i only installed, because it was mentioned as a compatibility plugin inside AP.

I see you have Playthings activated which is a mod known to completely screw up the timescale. WP also does something similar. My advice is to go through both mods and remove the timescale modifications. They only exists to simulate time passing during "encounters" that involve FTB scenes and such.

EDIT: Oh geez, is necroing contagious? ;)

thanks a lot. i didnt know that playthings had those issues too - so i'll just remove that aswell. i wish i knew how to edit those things myself without messing anything up - but i dont, so i'll just leave it as is and remove the plugin.

edit: anyway this isnt necro, as i still had that problem so its still a living topic.

Archived