I need help

blueblue

All of the sudden all of my sex animations, estrus, cursed armor, everything just stopped working, and no matter what I do, I cannot fix it!!! What should I do? I don't want to have to clean install and lose all me esp's and esm's, multitudes of meshes, and perhaps the largest assortment of skins ever assembled!

All of the sudden all of my sex animations' date=' estrus, cursed armor, everything just stopped working, and no matter what I do, I cannot fix it!!! What should I do? I don't want to have to clean install and lose all me esp's and esm's, multitudes of meshes, and perhaps the largest assortment of skins ever assembled!

[/quote']

Have you set OBMM to rebuild your archive invalidation on exit? Check this post for instructions on doing that: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4006&pid=77007#pid77007

Have you tried starting a new game? If anims will work in new game, you'll need to perform a standard "clean save" procedure. If this will not work, i have more strange ideas in my head.

Question about puffys? Not gonna leave this thread until we're done with your issue.

Battle stance animations may also conflict with other animations, if you have installed one/some recently.

If clean save procedure won't work, you may need to test those animations manually sets by sets. I have tried that before, a single .kf file ruined my entire game.

Do you use personality idles? I know my animations get locked up if Personality idles isn't loaded after the lovers animations.

Yes, I've stopped using that mod because the conditions it uses are way too general and override a lot of other things. A similar thing happened to me with one of colourwheel's mods, which basically said IF female PLAY seductiveidle at all times.

It may help get to the problem sooner if you can post a load order. Also, are all animation mods broken, or is there one that seems to work (maybe a bit too well)?

You can simply deactivate half your mods in OBMM, just do a printscreen of your OBMM window, copy it in a new rtf doc, save it then deselect half your mods. See if that helps... Try playing like that it shouldn't take too long and it's easy to get back to where you were.

Somehow, one of your mod put a return condition in the stack idle that prevents other mods to run their .kf files (a nerdier explanation of what EvenstarGW said :) ).

I agree with everyone that cursed armor and colorwheel's conflict with more or less everything due to general conditions of idle.

Estrus on the other hand, never conflict with anything as the author knew how to populate the idle stack...

Estrus isn't working either, I don't know how to post a load order, I will try the conflict detector

when it started happening it was just lovers bitch, tomago, cursed armor, hiyoko, estrus, chainbeasts, and some armor mods

Blue,

Posting your load order is pretty simple. If you are using OBMM just hit the import/export button and then view load order and copy it, then paste it here.

Please use spoilers for load orders :)

By the way cursed armor is NOT compatible with lovers so you need to choose which you want to use. :(

It was working...

ok, cursed armor is my choice for now,

when this started happening, there were no lovers things, SMC or CLS

LoversCreature.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Oblivion.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversMagicEx_0_1.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Tona Compilation.esp

UChainBeast.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

zzEstrus.esp

wolfzqcustom.esp

CuteElf11.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

LoversMB2.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversTamagoClub (1).esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

CTAddPose_gobu.esp

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

Oh, I also added the fancy jump, but it doesnt have a .esp or .esm.

Where to begin :)

1. Well if you are going to run cursed armor you will need to disable ALL lovers esp/esm files (this includes all Tamago stuff too). Once you complete the cursed armor quest line and are ready to drop it and go to lovers then you will need to pay a little closer attention to the Lovers FAQ for your load order.

Link to lovers load example: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810

Look at the techinecal assistance spoiler and then example load order. :)

2. Once you disable all lovers stuff then grab BOSS from the nexus and run it on the rest of the mods that you have and you should be good to go (just make sure BOSS has the cursed armor stuff at the very bottom of the load order).

3. Please make sure that whether you are using lovers or cursed armor that you ALWAYS have oblivion.esm as the FIRST file in your load order or very bad things will happen :(

Holler if you have any questions. :)

Hi Blueblue,

First thing first; if you want to publish long block of text start with [ spoiler ] and end up with [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces). That would clarify the thread.

What Greg meant is that this is not because one mod is working fine that it is not responsible for making all the animations of your entire install fail.

Whatever you do, at some point you must deactivate esp for tests, prior to that I strongly suggest a good old backup.

I know it's a pain in the ass but we won't find miraculously the culprit like that. It may be a simple little script code, a hardcoded kf condition, even a fragmented HDD...

Blueblue, not sure what you mean when you say none of the animations are showing up.

As I stated before lovers and cursed armor won't work together so if you have both then they will conflict and you will loose functionality of one or both mods, and yes that means loss of animations.

Also load order is critical for animations to correctly function. You can't have some lovers files running without the base pack anyway as they are dependent on the core to function. For example the load order you show in post 12 is missing the base lovers with pk package which includes esp and esm files that lovers animations won't work without (lovers itself won't work without them).

If you want to play the cursed armor quests then disable all lovers files and run BOSS to sort your load order then start a new game. If you have trouble doing this then re-post your current load order along with specifics of what animations or problems you are having and we can try to help you sort things out.

Note: as Grumpf said, please use spoilers when posting load orders :)

Default animations don't work either? If so, are all the NPCs just standing around doing absolutely nothing?

If this is the case, try the console command "tai" without quotes. This toggles the AI on and off for all characters in the game. If this fixes the animations for all NPCS but not for your player character, try the command "player.tai" (without quotes).

Ok, I will try and make this clear, no animations not built into the game from the start are displaying, and when the problem started only cursed armor, estrus and chain beasts were active besides setbody.

tai didn't work

EDIT: I figured it out, it was a problem with the BOSS program.

Archived