Texture Issue on Vanila Clothings

Hello and thank you for your time to browse this thread.

I have this issue long time ago since I tried to put the high skin textures. I forgot to create back up and see how this mess now. I dont remember which part cause this and I need your help to identify and suggest what should I do. Here's the picture: 

Was_zps607a3bf8.jpg

In this case most of the vanilla clothing have such issue, like tattered cloth, wollen cloth, hunter cloth, and all kind of vanila clothing.
Thank you, your reply is most appreciated :)

I would say that since it doesn't look like there is any problems when you have no clothes on it like the foot it could be a armor mod that you are using that has one of those oddball bodies in it. Are you using any special type of special armor replacers? Bodies use different types of texture files Hgec has it's body at one spot while a different body has it placed at a different spot on the texture file. If one of those tries to use the HGEC files instead of what it needs the textures will get messed up boobs on the legs instead of the chest and things like that.

Exactly.  You have installed a "replacer" mod that may be based on breezes body or some other male variant when the mesh is from Roberts (or the other way around).

Try archive invalidating via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.  If that doesn't fix it then you will need to look at what you have installed and work backward from there to determine what you need to replace.

when you added tatoo textures to male you have changed original vanilla textures files  upperbody , lowerbody , hands  and foot.dds

the originals clothes with body textures points toward those files   you might need to fix the textures positions  but it is not so easy when you have installed a non standard body textures (see Myuhinny and Gregathit post) 

Archived