Hey eiries, thanks for being cool about this. Really I really do, without you this woundnt even be possible.

Some of the problems I stumbled upon. Skyrim is really bad at handling npc to player character conversions, but so fine at player to npc because of the awesome minds that brought us ece and racemenu.

Xidix pc versions is xidix npc well the shape that is. I'm still learning how to transfer the face to pc correctly. Makeup won't transfer, warpaints are custom and I believe 4 overlay layers were used, 1 at the body near the neck 3 at the face. there is no way I can release her as an exact replica without using chargen face export. But for people whod like an easy use. She will be xidix but the make up like eye shadow, lashes color, blush, warpaints will depend on themselves applying it with racemenu ece or just vanilla racemenu.

Yeah. Every follower I made I generated the facetint by hand in GIMP so that they're hi res and whatnot, and that sort of thing can't transfer well into their respective tintmasks.

Couldn't you have just like... taken the follower mod, set the race to playable, and set the follower to be a preset? I feel like that should be doable. Especially with her, since I don't use ECE or racemenu there's no need for extra sliders.

Anyway, here's the paint. Ready to go, 2048x2048, DXT1 and all that jazz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...