the compulsory 'Silly Habits' topic

Emberheart

Every forum needs one, a silly habits topic, and I did not spot one on the big board of fun yet. While we all have our bad habits, our silly habits often go unnoticed. Write down one silly habit of yours per reply, and ofcourse reply and comment on the habits of others: that's what makes this topic so much fun! Remember, silly habits, not bad habits. Nobody cares whether you smoke or pick your nose. ;)

To kick it off:

I do my chores twice a week, starting with cleaning up the house while doing the laundry last. I have the silly habit of throwing my current clothes in with the laundry, putting them back on when they're fresh from the dryer. Nothing is more snug and refreshing as a warm sweater!

My worst, and somewhat silly habit is something that is really ridiculous. I actually managed to forced myself, to stop do it, for a few years, but then it came back again.

Anyway, here it is: Everytime I go to bed to sleep, I need to put my left hand under my right armpit. If I don't, the armpit will start to "tickle" and I can't fall asleep.

Doesn't matter which side I'm lying, the hand needs to be there anyway.

It has even gone so far, so it has even started to sneak up on me, while sitting on my couch watching something on my pc.

I know it's just in my head :dodgy:

My worst, and somewhat silly habit is something that is really ridiculous. I actually managed to forced myself, to stop do it, for a few years, but then it came back again.

Anyway, here it is: Everytime I go to bed to sleep, I need to put my left hand under my right armpit. If I don't, the armpit will start to "tickle" and I can't fall asleep.

Doesn't matter which side I'm lying, the hand needs to be there anyway.

It has even gone so far, so it has even started to sneak up on me, while sitting on my couch watching something on my pc.

I know it's just in my head :dodgy:

i do a similar thing where i put my hand under my neck lol

I have a few, but when I sleep. I have to sleep with my arms at my sides, as close as I can get them because I feel exposed I guess? If I don't, but I can sometimes sleep on my side, but mostly on my back with my arms hugging to my sides or I'll sometimes fall asleep like a vampire with my arms across my chest.

This one people actually hate and they say it's weird, but I when I eat... I eat one thing at a time. I always have and always will. I don't mash things together... I enjoy what I'm currently eating and than move on to the next.

i do a similar thing where i put my hand under my neck lol

Ouch, glad I'm not alone :lol:

one time i woke and my hand was numb so i put it on the table to lift myself outa bed and face planted the floor -_- lol

I do that too.... with one hand under my neck/head and the other hand like WAY out there haha.

And that I always turn off the light of the room I'm leaving even though there are still people in there. Yea, force of habit.

I have a few, but when I sleep. I have to sleep with my arms at my sides, as close as I can get them because I feel exposed I guess? If I don't, but I can sometimes sleep on my side, but mostly on my back with my arms hugging to my sides or I'll sometimes fall asleep like a vampire with my arms across my chest.

This one people actually hate and they say it's weird, but I when I eat... I eat one thing at a time. I always have and always will. I don't mash things together... I enjoy what I'm currently eating and than move on to the next.

I'm the same, I really don't like mashing!

Here's another. I wear my socks inside-out because that little seam irritates me otherwise.

Archived