HDT BodySlide Armor Conversions ~ by Trykz

Trykz

Sorry about question but You looks smarter than me at use bodyslider.

I reformed ChapiJsuit to body slider and it looks good at NifSkope. Like this

post-3027-0-74640400-1401670985_thumb.png

But in game Heaven in clipping. Like this.

post-3027-0-57911100-1401671050_thumb.jpg

It have what problem? HDT system cause those problem?

I need your help. :) Sorry about borthering you. :blush:

Here is my work file.

ChapiJsuit_Slider.7z

The Frost Queen Armor does not appear on My character or show up if dropped, the Dagger and Shield appear. The High heels Spell works when the boots are equipped.

I do not see any Armor Textures when the BSA is unpacked with BSAopt.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  hdtHighHeel.esm
0C  ApachiiHair.esm
0D  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.57]
0E  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.7.5]
0F  SexLabAroused.esm
10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  HighResTexturePack01.esp
13  HighResTexturePack02.esp
14  HighResTexturePack03.esp
15  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
16  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
17  Scale Tipper.esp
18  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
19  Bag of Holding.esp
1A  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
1B  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.0]
1C  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
1D  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
1E  DPArmor_AIO.esp
++  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
1F  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
20  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
21  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
22  MeridaHair.esp
23  PurewatersDB.esp
24  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
25  OCR-Fixes.esp
26  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
27  OCR-ViljaPatch.esp
28  EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
29  Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
2A  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
2B  Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
2C  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
2D  Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
2E  Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.2.2]
2F  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
30  HoldStables.esp
31  Cloaks.esp
32  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
33  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
34  Shadow Striping Fix.esp
35  Devious Deviants.esp
36  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
37  Dwemer Certified.esp  [Version 1.22]
++  LaFemmeLycana.esp
38  NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
39  Lilarcor.esp  [Version 1.1]
3A  TS_RogueOutfits2.esp
3B  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
3C  SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
3D  RaceMenu.esp
3E  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3F  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0]
40  SFO - Dragonborn.esp
41  SkyrimBound.esp
42  SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
43  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
44  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
45  SkyUI.esp
46  SMEssentialKills - XC.esp
47  SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
48  SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
49  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
4A  DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
4B  Konahrik_Accoutrements.esp
4C  Purewaters.esp
4D  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
4E  Cliffracers.esp
4F  portal2mod.esp
50  Legionettes.esp
51  Oblivion Gates in Cities.esp  [Version 1.0]
52  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
53  LevelersTower.esp
54  PurewatersDG.esp
55  SexLab Slut Shout.esp
56  Frost Queen's Attire.esp
57  Insanity's Goldbrand.esp  [Version 1.0]
58  Third Era - Dwemer.esp  [Version 1.1]
59  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0]
5A  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.4]
5B  Starting Spell Choice.esp
5C  Open Cities Skyrim.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
5D  OCS + Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
5E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The Frost Queen Armor does not appear on My character or show up if dropped, the Dagger and Shield appear. The High heels Spell works when the boots are equipped.

Then you have some mod or something running that interferes with or modifies something the armor parts use.

The problem is on your end. It works fine for everyone else. Post your load order and I might be able to see what it is.

daedrasp:

Try this:

JSuit.7z

It's HDT ready (I assumed that's what you wanted). It looked like you had another body in there as the reference. So I reloaded it into OS with the HDT SliderSet, and then reworked the mesh. I don't have the mod, so I couldn't test it in game, but it looks fine in the BodySlide preview window. Let me know if it still has issues.

Trykz

It's HDT ready (I assumed that's what you wanted). It looked like you had another body in there as the reference. So I reloaded it into OS with the HDT SliderSet, and then reworked the mesh. I don't have the mod, so I couldn't test it in game, but it looks fine in the BodySlide preview window. Let me know if it still has issues.

Trykz

Thx for your kindness. :D But it's not work in my skyrim.

First make slider than mesh change like this

post-3027-0-29904800-1401846735_thumb.png

And equip in game than CTD! :) it's many problem cloth!! abracadabra..

Thx again and give up this wear!! :D

Trykz

Thx for your kindness. :D But it's not work in my skyrim.

First make slider than mesh change like this

attachicon.gifcut.png

And equip in game than CTD! :) it's many problem cloth!! abracadabra..

Thx again and give up this wear!! :D

daedrasp:

If I get time over the weekend, I'll look into it further, and try to test it in game.....

bradleyh:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it "might" be one of the hi-res texture packs you're running. I don't use them so I can't be sure. If any of them alter anything to do with the vanilla texture paths for Frost Wraiths, then it's the most likely culprit.

Trykz

Trykz,

I was able to get the Frost Queen Armor to show up on My character by editing each Armor Piece in the CK from Default to Nord Race.

I was wondering why the Armor would show up in the CK, but not show up on My character in the Game.

Trykz,

I was able to get the Frost Queen Armor to show up on My character by editing each Armor Piece in the CK from Default to Nord Race.

I was wondering why the Armor would show up in the CK, but not show up on My character in the Game.

That's odd actually. The default race is actually based on the Nord race, as is the Elder race. Basically, using the Nord race is the same as using the default race. However, using the default race causing the armo to lose two slot labels, which doesn't really have much effect because the slots still appear both in the CK and the game.

Anyhoo, glad to hear you were able to get it working :)

Trykz

Hey Trykz, can you convert this and put an HDT body in it? If you can BodySlide it, that would be awesome.

I keep trying to do this stuff, but I must be missing a fundamental brain cell because I always get neck gaps. I'd really appreciate it if you could convert this little gem :)

Thanks

Actually, I already did that set a while ago:

post-26143-0-87626800-1402020918_thumb.jpg

I have a little work to do on the footwear, but I'll see if I can get it uploaded over the weekend.

Trykz

Trykz,

That's odd actually. The default race is actually based on the Nord race, as is the Elder race. Basically, using the Nord race is the same as using the default race. However, using the default race causing the armo to lose two slot labels, which doesn't really have much effect because the slots still appear both in the CK and the game.

Trykz

Hi Trykz,

I also had the same problem with it equipped but invisible on my Breton. Went though the esp on CK and noticed the ArmorAddon tabs for all armors except the shield didn't have anything selected in the "Additional Races" box. I took a vanilla armor and copied over all races that should be checked and now it working. I've attached the updated esp in case anyone else is having the same issue.

It looks sweet. Thanks :lol:

Frost Queen's Attire.esp

Trykz,

Trykz

Hi Trykz,

I also had the same problem with it equipped but invisible on my Breton. Went though the esp on CK and noticed the ArmorAddon tabs for all armors except the shield didn't have anything selected in the "Additional Races" box. I took a vanilla armor and copied over all races that should be checked and now it working. I've attached the updated esp in case anyone else is having the same issue.

It looks sweet. Thanks :lol:

I had the same issue and used your esp, but now the bodyslide does not effect the armor now :(

Dear creator thank you for the great frost queen armor but I have the same issue of the armor being invisible, dagger and shield works fine. Please help :( 

Elda0221

I didn't use bodyslide so I didn't notice it was not working.

Anyway, something in the settings is generating the .nif file in the wrong folder. I've got no experience in editing BS settings, so I can't fix that, but you can work around it:

1) Generate the outfit with bodyslide

2) Locate cuirassf_0.nif and cuirassf_1.nif in \meshes\armor\IceWraithBikini (If using mod organizer, this'll be in the overwrite folder)

3) Copy and paste them into \meshes\armor\frostqueenset

Make sure you backup your files in case it f_s up

Edit:

This mod is packed into a BSA, but creating a new BodySlide shape

will automatically add the new body meshes to the proper folder.

Oops, I forgot the mod comes packed in a BSA. I unpacked mine when installing with mod organizer. :angel:

Anyway, I'm even more clueless how bodyslide works with BSAs, so all I can suggest is to unpack it with your unpacker of choice and follow the steps above.

Elda0221

I didn't use bodyslide so I didn't notice it was not working.

Anyway, something in the settings is generating the .nif file in the wrong folder. I've got no experience in editing BS settings, so I can't fix that, but you can work around it:

1) Generate the outfit with bodyslide

2) Locate cuirassf_0.nif and cuirassf_1.nif in \meshes\armor\IceWraithBikini (If using mod organizer, this'll be in the overwrite folder)

3) Copy and paste them into \meshes\armor\frostqueenset

Make sure you backup your files in case it f_s up

Edit:

This mod is packed into a BSA, but creating a new BodySlide shape

will automatically add the new body meshes to the proper folder.

Oops, I forgot the mod comes packed in a BSA. I unpacked mine when installing with mod organizer. :angel:

Anyway, I'm even more clueless how bodyslide works with BSAs, so all I can suggest is to unpack it with your unpacker of choice and follow the steps above.

It worked!!

I didn't have a folder called frostqueenset so I just made one and copy and pasted it and it worked!!! :D thanks a lot

Hey Trykz, can you convert this and put an HDT body in it? If you can BodySlide it, that would be awesome.

I keep trying to do this stuff, but I must be missing a fundamental brain cell because I always get neck gaps. I'd really appreciate it if you could convert this little gem :)

Thanks

Actually, I already did that set a while ago:

attachicon.gif2014-06-05_00001.jpg

I have a little work to do on the footwear, but I'll see if I can get it uploaded over the weekend.

Trykz

Trykz-

Have you had any time to work on this one? I'm not real concerned about the footwear. In fact I didn't know there WAS any :)

And hopefully the sleeves are separate items. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Trykz :) Thank you for Aradia Bikini, but I have serious issue : this bikini is not aligned for my body, why? Can you fix that please?  :heart:

I am having a similar issue with the ald3dhotdress. It simply does not form to my body after batch building the armors. All other armors I am using fit perfectly. I don't understand what is happening.

Hi Trykz :) Thank you for Aradia Bikini, but I have serious issue : this bikini is not aligned for my body, why? Can you fix that please?  :heart:

I am having a similar issue with the ald3dhotdress. It simply does not form to my body after batch building the armors. All other armors I am using fit perfectly. I don't understand what is happening.

Maybe it was created for old bodies so that's why they don't fit to our bodies. I don't know...

• 1 month later...
nice job ... obviously i not understand anything

Frost Queen Armor Set is invisible ... what the HELL have to do with bodislyde or outift studio ?  ... i have HDT body 1.5  in game 

I have to open Bodyslide ... than what ? load  --- > " outfit/body : iceWraithBikini "

THAN WHAT ?

or I have to use Outfit Studio ? open my Reference .... open outfit ? ........ 

But it is possible that all give everything for granted in this site ....

I have no words .

thk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived