Gallery addition ?

This website has been around for quite a while now, yet somehow it doesn't have any gallery support. This was probably discussed before, but yeah...Quite a few ppl have to use different img uploading websites, and although that's not entirely a bad thing, most of those pics eventually get taken down, and they can sometimes be hard to maintain, so it will be a lot better to just have all of the pics in one big place, and not worry about them being removed over night or reaching some kind of bandwidth limit.

Another reason for having a gallery is that there's quite a few topics now with pics and whatnot, and having to go through all of them, is quite the chore as there's hundreds and hundreds of pages and you might want to find specific stuff sometimes, instead of having to go through one page at a time, so this would also make it a lot easier for ppl to manage and sort the pics into categories.

With how the forums have been growing lately, I'm sure that this will make things easier for a lot of ppl.

Plus with open galleries, people are tempted to upload crap because it is far easier to quickly upload and not think twice about it. And I won't start about the half sane minds who post lolly content because they think the world wants to share their perversions. For galleries there's also Flickr. Why not outsource it when it saves you bandwidth?

Guest endgameaddiction

fyi Loli is prohibited now. So I'm sure if this was implemented and people started tossing loli all over the place would subject to ejection after 3+ warnings. With that being said, if it was implemented it would be better for users with a certain amount of posts and period of time so there's no excuse not having enough time to memorize that loli is not welcomed anymore.

I've always wanted to see this done. A gallery tab in profiles so that excessive images are not posted. Not that it matters to me, but I try to just take 1-4. I've seen some people go on a spree with a santa list that it's just not even worth clicking them. No offense. It's just an eye sore. If it's going to cost more than it's worth than it's not going to happen. I would assume that it's been discussed before. Maybe even brought up before. I know I was thinking about mentioning in the past, but glad someone else did.

I'm not really seeing any solid reasons not to have a gallery...sure, bandwidth might be a problem, but there's already a ton of bandwidth already being taken by the mods and whatnot, so I don't see how some pics would do any worse. Of course, one of the admins might be able to tell us exactly if it's possible or not if bandwidth really is a problem.

As far as "open" galleries go, rules are there for a reason, and if some ppl can't be bothered to read them, then just ban them..I don't see why you'd give up on a great new feature because of some idiots.