is Sexlab Submit the same as defeat mod?

alienwarfighter

with lovers defeat its not up to ur choice if u get raped, a npc knocks u down and u suffer the consequences.

submit on the other hand gives ur char. the option to surrender, leaving him to a punishment and been bound with a rope, its a bit more  complex than defeat and more immersive in my opionion but i use both because u wont get the most creature animations without defeat

with lovers defeat its not up to ur choice if u get raped, a npc knocks u down and u suffer the consequences.

submit on the other hand gives ur char. the option to surrender, leaving him to a punishment and been bound with a rope, its a bit more  complex than defeat and more immersive in my opionion but i use both because u wont get the most creature animations without defeat

What animations are those, exactly? I use SD+ for auto surrender and Submit for creatures, which works for Dogs, Wolves, Falmer, Chaurus, Trolls, Bears, Horses, Sabercats, Dremora, Draugr, Spiders (alignment off) and Seekers. The one and only issue I've encountered is with Dragons, which I can live without.

Never bothered with Defeat since Submit met my needs, just seemed superfluous.

The only problem I've had with Defeat is some enemies will just do too much damage for it to actually work. And that when they finish raping you, they just kill you afterwards typically. Which kind of defeats the point of it...

I'm not sure if Submit will fix that though. Was kind of thinking of using Defeat to play the game kind of like some H-RPGs with "Rape on Lose", but it's hard to make that work since.... well, yeah as said, they tend to just kill me after. They remain neutral for a short period, then attack and kill me.

The only problem I've had with Defeat is some enemies will just do too much damage for it to actually work. And that when they finish raping you, they just kill you afterwards typically. Which kind of defeats the point of it...

I'm not sure if Submit will fix that though. Was kind of thinking of using Defeat to play the game kind of like some H-RPGs with "Rape on Lose", but it's hard to make that work since.... well, yeah as said, they tend to just kill me after. They remain neutral for a short period, then attack and kill me.

Defeat doesn't give you very long to run away.

A lot depends as well on the strength of the enemy you're facing, go to Solstheim too early and you'll be toast pretty fast. I use Defeat with SD+ by increasing the lower level of Defeat above the SD+ weakened limit, even then you can get killed outright some time.

I think its logical they kill you. If you would be the rapist you would not let your victim to run away for help. But there is a new addon for defeat, after rape the rapist will makes you wear some devious devices and let you run away for a short time. Future updates of the mod will include robbery and hogtied and left for dead chance.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27893-devious-captures-16032014/

Defeat doesn't give you very long to run away.

A lot depends as well on the strength of the enemy you're facing, go to Solstheim too early and you'll be toast pretty fast. I use Defeat with SD+ by increasing the lower level of Defeat above the SD+ weakened limit, even then you can get killed outright some time.

Yeah, some enemies just do so much damage you die before they actually rape you. Which just kind of defeats the purpose of the mod tbh.

I think its logical they kill you. If you would be the rapist you would not let your victim to run away for help. But there is a new addon for defeat, after rape the rapist will makes you wear some devious devices and let you run away for a short time. Future updates of the mod will include robbery and hogtied and left for dead chance.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27893-devious-captures-16032014/

The problem I had with that mod was I didn't really want to get stuck in those devices for losing. I was just trying to emulate the RoL/GoR-style of play that some H-RPGs use. RoL specifically, where they just rape you and maybe you lock you up to be raped later, or just let you go while you're weak or something. I like how that one at least stops them from killing you, but I'd prefer if they just threw you out somewhere safe (probably taking your things), or locked you somewhere to get raped again or something.

daggerfish, on 20 Mar 2014 - 08:44 AM, said:

koffeien, on 20 Mar 2014 - 01:06 AM, said:

submit on the other hand gives ur char. the option to surrender, leaving him to a punishment and been bound with a rope, its a bit more complex than defeat and more immersive in my opionion but i use both because u wont get the most creature animations without defeat

What animations are those, exactly? I use SD+ for auto surrender and Submit for creatures, which works for Dogs, Wolves, Falmer, Chaurus, Trolls, Bears, Horses, Sabercats, Dremora, Draugr, Spiders (alignment off) and Seekers. The one and only issue I've encountered is with Dragons, which I can live without.

Never bothered with Defeat since Submit met my needs, just seemed superfluous.

i guess if ur happy with SD+ there is no need for defeat. defeat comes with no animations, so it should be the same as in SD.

Archived