Guest endgameaddiction

File Name: Anita Preset

File Submitter: endgameaddiction

File Submitted: 17 Mar 2014

File Category: Races

Requires: Fallout 3

This mod is split into three. Each comes archive packed

1. Anita Preset - Unique Race

This is a unique race of Anita that is a standalone. Only 1 custom hair and eyes are provided. The way you see her in the screenshots. She uses her own meshes and textures. You may change her appearance to what ever you want. It's provided as is as a base.

2. Anita Preset - Vanilla Hispanic Preset

This is a standard vanilla preset of Anita. She will be the very first hispanic preset on the slider. This should be compatible with Lings or any cosmetic compilation mod that alters the vanilla hispanic race. She will share the same meshes and textures as the vanilla female races.

3. Anita - Savegame

This is a save game of Anita I created from scratch using tools so that it doesn't not require nothing but Fallout3.esm. This means you won't have to worry about having to rely on anything to get this savegame to work. She shares the same assets as the vanilla female races.

One last thing.... There are two save games in this archive.

1. autosave.fos = Right before the G.O.A.T. exam.

2. Save 16 AnitaSaveGame, Vault 101 Entrance, 00.28.08.fos - Right after you've left the Vault 101 door, before actually exiting to the wateland. It's saved so you may run up to the door and change your name, appearamce and stats.

I didn't kill any of the guards or caused any rage with the residents. I provided the autosave.fos incase you would like go Hellraiser on everyone.

Note: Inside each archive has a readme with specific instructions for each mod.

Disclaimer::.

This mod is not to be uploaded onto any other site without my approval. This mod is not to be uploaded onto Nexus ever. This mod has only been uploaded here for LL.

Final Note: In case you may have trouble downloading this mod, PM me and I'll upload a mirror attachment for you. Some people I've talked to have been having problems downloading some files. Before you PM, check your browser first. I've checked these files and they are downloading okay for me.

Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

download.png
Click here to download this file

Guest carywinton

Cool deal, I would like to have seen a screen shot of this, but I will go out on a limb here and have a look and see. Might be more fun just having a "surprise" discovery.

Edit: Ok I see you have a screenshot on the download page, nicely done, a very cute character, what did you use for her accessories and clothes? I do not believe I have ever seen those goggles? That are on her head, the necklace looks like it might be the skull one included in Lings stuff, could not see the body well enough to figure out the clothes.

Guest endgameaddiction

Can't see the images provided? I posted 3 up.

Edit:

The goggles and gloves are from Venomous Armor

The underwear and leg and boot accessories is from that Wasteland Cloth Collection for FO3 around here on LL.

The necklace is part of Kikai's Equipment

Guest carywinton

Ah okie dokie, thanks for the attire and accessory links, and nope I see nothing, no images of her here. But I am using the Ashal cursed browser, IE 11, so no doubt it may have something to do with that, I keep forgetting in order to be able to use "LL" effectively, Firefox or "eek gad!" Google "Spyware Infested Track You Everywhere and Give to NSA browser" Chrome, aka Ashal's favorite.

I would use an NV version as well, I will probably make her into a companion for both.

Guest endgameaddiction

Ah okie dokie, thanks for the attire and accessory links, and nope I see nothing, no images of her here. But I am using the Ashal cursed browser, IE 11, so no doubt it may have something to do with that, I keep forgetting in order to be able to use "LL" effectively, Firefox or "eek gad!" Google "Spyware Infested Track You Everywhere and Give to NSA browser" Chrome, aka Ashal's favorite.

I would use an NV version as well, I will probably make her into a companion for both.

Hmmm wonder if it's a browser thing. I guess someone was having problems veiwing the image I had up for the RE5 mod by REZ and dragbody. That or I'm losing my mind... Probably losing more cells.

You sir, are amazing! I will definitely be making use of this, thank you very much, she is very pretty but not over the top which is just how I like it.  ;)

Thank you for sharing!

Hey thanks. :) I'm glad you like it. She's got the huge anime eyes going there. Someone told me she has a heart shape face too a while back on nexus when I posted it on the image share last year. I'll try to release and create more for the fun. For both FO3 and FNV.

You are hella gifted creating unique faces and looks, that's for sure.

She will definitely be one of my NPCs around in Megaton, that means I will see her face incredibly often ;)

I may take her also in NV as a prospector or something, in some place I like to visit.

It's a very nice preset and it helps a lot to diversify the things around.
Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Guest carywinton

Can't see the images provided? I posted 3 up.

Edit:

The goggles and gloves are from Venomous Armor

The underwear and leg and boot accessories is from that Wasteland Cloth Collection for FO3 around here on LL.

The necklace is part of Kikai's Equipment

18GB! That must be one Hell of a clothes collection!

Starting the "Oh my God help me this is so slow torrent" zzzz :P