Cannot Load Old safes after installing SL mods

If you're going to delete saves and reinstall let me offer you some of the best advice anyone could give you.

GET MOD ORGANIZER! :lol:

This way you'll never, ever have to reinstall Skyrim again. NEVER! And you can play multiple characters without messing any of them up. You can even use different mods in each game/character. Those two reasons alone are a good enough reason to use MO.

Agree with Gvman3670 at that, i lost my skyrim and saves like 5 times, so i removed nexus mod manager and now using mod organizer, its a bit complicated at start, but belive worth, never need reinstall skyrim again, and you can do various profiles / sets. Im using Default = Vanilla , CBBE, DreamGirl,Topmodel, and all goes cool.

Ah try first the save, if your game dnt crash its " ok " , but if crash its your game fault so need reinstall, but i strong advice to reinstall that, belive you got alot errors, its goes a almost impossible to fix that amount of errors, and that save  : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28730-cannot-load-old-safes-after-installing-sl-mods/page-2?do=findComment&comment=722347  got clean and working , yours others saves got corrupted and i cant load.

**Verwenden Sie diesen Link, um diese gut funktioniert, verwendet Google Translator sparen : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28730-cannot-load-old-safes-after-installing-sl-mods/page-2#entry722347 

*** Sorry if you are not german, i dnt know why im thinking you are so used google translator to help.

If someone can translate that for others languages im glad.

im german and i think you maybe got it from the saves because their are the names of the locations in german ;) reinstall skyrim atm so take a while i will reply if it worked and thanks again for the hint that i can run vanilla character and sperated modded character with MO xD that what i originaly planned to do xD

ok everything works now again thank you very much for the help ( i can load all saves i have )

just one question to MO how do i deinstall mods complettly ? after first reinstall evil steam did patch everything up to the Point as it was befor deinstalling so same error, unfortunatly i did not found out how to complettly deinstall mods in MO and i did not want to delet random files in the my skyrim files

or how do I get skyrim back to total vanilla ?

:blush: (so you ask now how i fixed it if i wasnt able to delet the mods, did found my back up of the whole "data" Folder :blush: i made one everytime i did install new mods(expect for the total vanialla Version shame on me) so i got now a uncurrupted one with most of the mods i wanted :blush: 

Steam, unfortunately, just stuffs crap into your Skyrim folder. The assholes. MO only deals with stuff outside of the Skyrim folder. So with MO you just right click a mod in the left pane and choose "remove mod" and it's gone. But anything Steam put into the Skyrim directory will have to be manually removed.

Try to avoid Steam if you don't want you game to be broken repeatedly. Just another reason Steam sucks.