MBWS Follower mods on the Nexus?

If somebody wants I could share the Frea, Serana and Valerica I've got saved.

attachicon.gifMBWS Frea - UNP --49934-1-2.7z

attachicon.gifMBWS Serana -RED Eyes- ver1_3_1b-44347-1-3-1b.7z

attachicon.gifMBWS Valerica-44347-1-1-1a.7z

GVman is that the Serana Rebirth version?

I believe this was the second incarnation he released. There was a normal eyes and a red eyes version when he released that one and this is the red eyes with kind of straight longer hair. I really miss the very first one that had one of the SG hairstyles.

Valerica was released at the same time and both of those I got then. Frea was from the following re-release of those characters (maybe the first for Frea actually).

look what i've posted pefore

I did. But it still wasn't very clear. :lol:

I see you tried Frea before I uploaded those followers, but I don't know if you tried those or not. And I don't remember if there were any files they depended on or not. I am pretty sure the ones I uploaded are all UNP bodies, for what it's worth.

look what i've posted pefore

I did. But it still wasn't very clear. :lol:

I see you tried Frea before I uploaded those followers, but I don't know if you tried those or not. And I don't remember if there were any files they depended on or not. I am pretty sure the ones I uploaded are all UNP bodies, for what it's worth.

same TRI problems

Does anybody know what happened with the MBWS Follower mods from Ria0417 that were on the Nexus?

There were two pages for these mods: MBWS Followers Renewal and MBWS Lovely Girl Followers

Both are gone now.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51588

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50190

It looks like they've vanished in the last couple days and I thought they were pretty good

i hate that they're gone again do you still have them?

he got ban

it this kind of stuff that pisses me off. When people talk out of their asses about things they DON'T know about. People just assuming something and then passing on their conjecture as fact. You may not value the truth but many people do so if you don't know about something don't waste people's time with your guesses.

Archived