fCumTimer

Supreme_Pizza

I found the default setting for fCumTimer.

But I was looking for where the saved setting is stored.

I want to increase it past the max GUI setting.

THX

^_^

The current max setting is already too large, I set it to max and just watched as the cum on a girl's pussy slid up her back all the way up to the neck seam where it disappeared only to reappear on the front at the neckline and slowly slide down to the naval almost back to it's starting point before finally vanishing.

I suppose you could also set the cum to not move around or move a whole lot slower.

Edit: Meh, ssiConfigMenu.psc look for the "state cumEffectTimer" state function, you want to adjust the line "SetSliderDialogRange(5.0, 900.0)" where 900.0 is the current maximum.

so 5.0 will be not moving at all??

No, 5.0 is have it visible for only 5 seconds.  To make it not move, move slower or move faster you'd have to open the mod in the CK and edit the EffectShader record for each of the cum variations and change the "Texture Animation Speed" value.

post-76788-0-11317700-1394677284_thumb.png

Try it, worst case you'll have to reinstall the mod.  Set the time to the maximum as I did and just watch the cum as it flows around and over the body and you'll understand better what you might want to try doing for the best effect that you want to see,

Archived