Holy Shit, Molag Bal looks like a BADASS in ESO.

Guest Omega1084

He does look pretty baddass.

But looks aren't everything, unless it's metaphorically, and metaphorically ESO looks like shit.

<<
>>

Molag Bal, though. Pretty sexy.

Off-topic-extra-point-thing: I remember making Lydia use his mace as a dildo once, back when I did weird things with Skyrim.

Good times.

Guest Omega1084

Yep, the art is pretty impressive.

I really hope I'm wrong and it ends up being awesome to play but so far, with what I've seen and gotten to play I'm very disappointed.

Then again it's just beta, and blah blah blah.

He does look pretty baddass.

But looks aren't everything, unless it's metaphorically, and metaphorically ESO looks like shit.

<<

>>

Molag Bal, though. Pretty sexy.

Off-topic-extra-point-thing: I remember making Lydia use his mace as a dildo once, back when I did weird things with Skyrim.

Good times.

*clears throat*

No comment.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the first time you meet Molag Bal in ESO, it just doesn't feel very daunting at all.... (pretty much like all the game I've played so far :(  )

I would of thought it would be all hell breaking loose as he appears, the ground tearing apart, fire spewing from everywhere, you see him roaring in anger, and making you generally piss yourself thinking this is the end, as befitting a daedric prince of such power.... but instead an image of him stands there for a few seconds, says an couple of lines, and then summons one of his lesser minions to get killed by you, it's as if you just woke him up on a sunday morning and he just can't be bothered to deal with you :(

I did not expect him to have the same face as the one on his altars. Meridia and Azura look nothing like their representations.

seeing that Meridia's true form is basically a Exiled Aedra with a Ayleid/Nord body, a tanned skin, blonde hair, blue nocturnal robes, giant angel wings.

while Azura is now a White Robbed Dunmer instead of her long haired topless look from the old games

i tried to make a mod to replace meridia's ball of light with her body, but it looks like bethesda was lazy enough to not record her lip files, you can hear her speaking with you, but her mouth doesn't move either

Archived