Want Modder Volunteers To Help In Secret Mod (Conditions)

joedud

We Need Modder Volunteers to help in a secret mod that involves a Suggestive concept like a fetish called vore. But that's not the secret, However its also not everyone's bag if you know what I mean. This is at the request of someone else. This means that its made at the Specs the artist has envisioned. The artist has lowered the ambition for the mod, So it will not be as damanding and I don't expect many if any of you to take the call to work on this, nor do I expect you to. This mod is already in progress. Thus far this is non donation, But Donation TO Those that want to help is possible.

----FROM THE ARTIST:

(After looking over both my original list of proposed features and the expanded list composed by my cousin's benefactor, I've come to the conclusion that feature creep was rampant in my original plans and only became worse after the project hand-off. After making several (often painful) cuts in the feature list, my current roadmap for Devourment is split into four individual patches:

Infrastructure patch (v0.6)
-Unified script to handle digestion, shrinking bellies, remains disposal, and regurgitation. I have high hopes that this will solve every major bug except those caused by the Dovahkiin transfer or the swallow animation. It will also help synchronize certain timing issues.
-While the script itself will be fairly quick to write, as I can reuse quite a bit of code, the subsequent testing phase will take some time. I need to guarantee compatibility with existing saves, which is never a sure thing when scripts are added or removed.
-Once this patch is ready, I will create a new Devourment topic so that I can edit the initial post.

The remaining three are presented in no particular order, as they all require recruiting help and so their chronological order will depend on how quickly I can find each type of volunteer:

Roleplaying patch
Help needed: Voice actress for predators and female prey; voice actor for male prey
-Dialog with swallowed characters. If the player is prey, the NPC who swallowed them may initiate conversation on her own. If the player is the predator, she will have a special button to initiate dialog.
-Through dialog menus, non-lethal vore can become lethal, and vice-versa. NPCs may ask to digest you (and you can ask them the same thing), while a character with high Speech may be able to convince predators to spare them.
-Non-lethal vore may accidentally progress to lethal, especially after a certain amount of time has passed or if the predator falls asleep. This will also apply if the player forgets she has swallowed someone and takes a nap or waits! This transition can be disabled in the configuration menu.
-Vore-related combat barks for female NPCs.
-Dialog options with Mia, in which she explains some aspects of how this new ability came to be. Several books may also be added to the world.

Animation patch
Help needed: Animator(s) and modeler(s) who feel comfortable working with our unorthodox skeleton rig. Animators will need to have familiarized themselves with FNIS's new paired animation support (how I wish Fore would have discovered this a year ago!)
-Five new animations: Swallow, swallow from behind, swallow sleeping/unconscious/paralyzed/willing character, unbirth, unbirth willing character.
-Full tour option with accompanying defecation animation. You will be able to configure whether characters who survive digestion are vomited or defecated.

Model patch
Help needed: The aforementioned modeler(s)
-Improve on belly model. Attempt to show off the curvature of the prey inside her stomach.
-Improve the struggle animation. This will likely involve slightly modifying the existing skeleton (giving it proper hip and shoulder joints, for example). Requiem did leave a considerable number of notes on how he made the rig work, so hopefully we can duplicate the process.

These four patches will make Devourment feel complete, at least to me. However, given their popularity in the community, I propose the two following patches as "bonus objectives" once the above is complete:

Creature patch
Help needed: The aforementioned modeler(s) and animator(s)
-Add Devourment ability to a number of vanilla creatures. The infrastructure code above will already support creature predators, but animations and meshes will need to be created at this point.
-For compatibility's sake, I suggest not adding animation to creatures' stomachs. Modifying the skeletons of so many creatures seems ill-advised.

Multiple prey patch
Help needed: The aforementioned modeler(s)
-Add support for swallowing more than one character. The infrastructure code above will only need minor tweaks to support this, but it will be combinatorically impossible to create skeleton rigs to animate more than one struggling person. Instead, we will create a single belly mesh rigged to the four "envelope" bones which can be scaled arbitrarily large as the number of prey increases.)-----

If you are interested post below your questions and or conditions and I will relay them back.

The mod and the "suggestive concept" isn't that secret if you place it as a tag, you know? :ph34r:

Anyway, even though it is not really my cup of coffee I'd help - if I could. But my experience with modding clearly goes into another way.

Oh, and it would had been better if you had posted this in the actual Skyrim section; probably as adult mod.

The mod and the "suggestive concept" isn't that secret if you place it as a tag, you know? :ph34r:

Anyway, even though it is not really my cup of coffee I'd help - if I could. But my experience with modding clearly goes into another way.

Oh, and it would had been better if you had posted this in the actual Skyrim section; probably as adult mod.

I changed it thanks for the advice.

I actually mostly ported over a semi-related mod from New Vegas, more or less.  One which Nexus did not like.  Nothing at all as in-depth and involved as this project (practically every step of every mod I've worked on has required me to ask how to do it), but I did at least get it working, and even improve it somewhat.  Missing is a proper cannibal animation; Skyrim's is a joke, even compared to the one from Fallout.

We Need Modder Volunteers to help in a secret mod that involves a Suggestive concept like a fetish called vore but that's not the secret, But its also not everyone's bag if you know what I mean. This is at the request of someone else. This means its made at the Specs the artist has envisioned. The artist has ambition for the mod so I don't expect many if any of you, to take the call to work on this, nor do I expect you to. This mod is already in progress. So far this is non donation, But Donation TO Those that want to help is possible.

(What we need is a skilled animator as of present. and those who want to mod with the project)

If you are interested post below your questions and or conditions and I will relay them back.

Thank you joedud for the introduction into this fetish.. or rather, the definition. id never actually looked into EXACTLY it was and now im a little mindfucked. lol. well, not wondering anymore xD

:wacko: This is insanity and I won't be doing anything for it ! :ph34r:

But maybe with some parts of some pregnancy mods' code and a logical spirit, this could be done pretty easily. 

thx for the spoiler. :ph34r:

I had no idea what vore is, did a google search, and I think I might have nightmares now...

Gosh... You made me google that with your comment... and now I feel sick... >.>

Yoo must get away from this kind of threads...

I could help with the animations part of it.

All I need to know for that though is what program to use, how to familiarize myself with FNIS.

And that's about it. My animations may not be great but I hope I can do good enough.

(I have had some experience with MMD animation)...

Cool I shall PM You right away.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived