Triple penetration/air-tight sexout

jawa4444

It is possible but sexout only allows a max of 3 actors. that is either 2 guys + 1 girl 1 guy + 2 girls 3 girls or 3 guys. So in all if sexout don't change then the animator will only be wasting his time with creating this.

Not to mention the alignments problems that can then occurs. The more actors in a scene the bigger the scripts becomes if the animation is not correctly aligned in blender then more problems occurs when adding it in game.

really so theoretically if i make one this will add new actors to sexout system ?? Good to know when i possibly return when DocL finishes the new body meshes and skeleton.

One of the things I really wanted arrays for was the ability to pass in as many actors as are needed for an act. We didn't have them at the time, so NX was the next best thing, since they can be set on the calls 'now' even without sexout support, and that actor would just be ignored until I can add it in -- without causing errors, as would happen if you tried to set a non-existant quest var.

Now that we have arrays (thanks again jaam!) I am doing a lot of refactoring of the code to make use of that stuff.

Another sexout interface will likely emerge from all that, but I'm still working on the details.

In any case, when I'm done, any number of actors will be supported without further updates to sexout needed -- except updates to add the anims.

Archived