no centaur sex animation?

masseffect

Not sure if I did something wrong or there is actually no centaur sex animation.

This is the script I used in my mod, any suggestion?

set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal

set SexoutNG.ActorA to GetSelf

set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player

set Sexout.raper to GetSelf

CIOS SexoutNGBegin

Not sure if I did something wrong or there is actually no centaur sex animation.

This is the script I used in my mod' date=' any suggestion?

set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal

CIOS SexoutNGBegin

[/quote']

The centaur might be missing from the random picker. I think it's there but I can't remember for sure. The script looks fine, though you should be using SexoutBegin, not SexoutNGBegin. In retrospect it was a huge mistake on my part to add the SexoutNGBegin and SexoutNGBeginRandom spells, so my apologies to the entire community.

There are one or two of them as already mentioned, that both look the same if I recall. The Centaur uses its tentacles to hold you upside down and go to work with its tongue. They may not be aligned properly, but they are there and they do work.

Try this instead as a starting point, it will eliminate the random picker and sextype from the encounter.

set Sexout.Anim to 1101
CIOS SexoutBegin

1101 and 1102 are the two centaur animations.

Also note that this script, since it uses GetSelf, can only run ON the centaur, like in a dialog script with the creature or in a spell cast on it. If you're doing it somewhere else (quest script, item script, etc) it is not going to work -- getself is going to return nothing, the item, the container, or whatever the script is running on.

Do you mean the position is just off a bit (e.g. actorB is too far forward' date=' not high enough, whatever), or is it totally screwy (e.g. actors are coming together crossways, or just standing still inside each other, or turning into small geese, etc)?

[/quote']

I don't remember doing centaurs to be honest; did you align them and I just forgot to put the values in?

It's totally screwy. The actors are coming together crossways. Not sure what's the cause of it' date=' but I doubt that it's because the animation is not alined.

[/quote']

If they're "crossways" then that's exactly what it is. These animations came from a lot of different sources. Many/most from Fallout3 mods like Sexus, some from oblivion.

The modders that created them did not properly export them (or whatever the problem is) so they end up requiring alignment 'offsets' on a per-animation basis. I did some work towards this end. UDLR did a lot more before me with Sexout, and iron_mike did the lions share of the work for me a month or two ago.

I think centaurs must have just been missed. They weren't high on my priority list because in all my playthroughs of FONV, I've only encountered one... maybe two centaurs. That said, the Thorn was totally new to me until my last time through; I tend to avoid the sewers, too dark, and generally too "boring" until sewerslave came along. ;)

set Sexout.Anim to 1101
CIOS SexoutBegin

I'm about to write a tutorial on integrating Sexout into a mod - once I've finished the second part of the one I'm currently writing - and was wondering. Is there some sort of list or something which defines what ID is what animation? I can't find anything in Sexout's script files/lists, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Thanks.

set Sexout.Anim to 1101
CIOS SexoutBegin

I'm about to write a tutorial on integrating Sexout into a mod - once I've finished the second part of the one I'm currently writing - and was wondering. Is there some sort of list or something which defines what ID is what animation? I can't find anything in Sexout's script files/lists' date=' unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Thanks.

[/quote']

No, there is no complete external list -- the authoritative list is the one you can find inside the GECK. At some point I may make an external list and try to keep it up to date, but it's not a huge priority for me just now. :)

No' date=' there is no complete external list -- the authoritative list is the one you can find inside the GECK. At some point I may make an external list and try to keep it up to date, but it's not a huge priority for me just now. :)

[/quote']

Oh you should definitely look at what I already have written for 'howtos'' date=' linked to from the first post in the SexoutNG thread. It might help you with your own tutorial, which I'll certainly link to once you have it up and ready.

[/quote']

Okay, I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

I'm guessing Mass means a challenge like the ones you have for killing an amount of enemies with certain weapons or something. Like "Kill 50 mutated creatures".

As for the challenge, you'd want to go into the Object Browser, Actor Data -> Challenges, make a new one and set the type to Miscellaneous Stat, I'm guessing. Although I think you'll need to create a new stat for the amount of rapes because I'm not seeing it in the Stats list, just stuff like if they're currently doing something (I'm still learning my way around Sexout).

I think you need to take some time running through the GECK tutorials for that? I have not done any of those challenge things myself, so I can't really help, but I can almost guarantee that 00SexoutRapee (or any other internal sexout 'misc item') is the wrong thing to be using.

What you want to do is one of two things.

1. The easy way

Look at Sexout.numRaped. I believe I am incrementing that properly but I'm not 100% sure. It only counts rapes done to the player.

2. The better / cooler way

Use the global callback hooks (there is a post about it -- or look at SexoutNotify.esp in the GECK) to be notified whenever anyone in the game, not just the player, is raped. Your own spell will be called and your formlists filled in, and you can check the actors it notifies you about for the item you looked at above in their inventory (00SexoutRapee and 00SexoutRaper).

Archived