How to cheat Cursed Armor arena?

Clefr

Okay, so i tried beating wolfzq's Cursed Armor without cheating of course and everything worked well except for a few stuck-up glitches i had to fix with commands.

Yay what i great mod! except i can't beat the arena at ALL! -_-"

That's when i started to cheat it :D

I tried everything! I don't know how to damage the monsters and i KNOW this has been posted twice here, i tried everything, like i said.

I tried:

-Low damage, damage-over-time spells

-overpowered spells

-both the weak clubs you find at start and CS made gazilion damage weapon

-tried beating them throgh rape

-tried drinking essence during the match, since their spell effects say "drain essence"

-tried hitting the monsters, until i broke 3 silver swords on one and did no damage at all

(Once with god mode and just running around like crazy, once without it)

-tried editing the monsters and making a cheat plugin that lowers their health and disables the script, no effect. The mods duplicate the monster and use the duplicate, which has original stats, inagme.

Of course, i got to nightmare mode pretty easily, took about 30 minutes, but then at nightmare mode i stopped dealing damage somehow and i'm stuck in a save with 2 Horny imps that will NOT die no matter what i do :/

Help, please?

Guest Ragna_Rok

okay, orc-gamer here, level 244, regular gear and some ultra-heavy-enchanted stuff.

since i waste most things in skyrim within a couple of hits, what about you gimme a link to the mod? sounds like a challenge.. i play regular skyrim, so no 15 ring, 15 necklaces etc at the same time, still i think i can take pretty much everything in the game if i prepare with a hundred of parlaysis / poison potions ( i have more than 1k of each ingredients in stock) and weakness to magica poisons, combined with the right enchantments on my gear, you just found a hardcore-legendary-only-berserk-orc up to the task.

so, whats the link to this mod? i consider this a challenge, and am up for the task :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

ps: pls just link it to me... im way too drunk to google now, english is not my native language, and i just cleared everything in skyrim i had left to clear... only that fuckfart-ebony-level81-dude is left... i trust in my skills though.

enchantments + dragon aspect + champions spirit + fort dmg potion + poision + enchanted weaponry + fort smith potion 130% + orc berserker rage .... i love things that look like a challenge... gimme the link :) .... gimme the link :) .... GIMME THE LINK!! :D

Guest Ragna_Rok

oh shit... fucking mistake. okay, my bad. i still think everything is about skyrim... *sigh* .... crap, i gotta pass this one, i dont even have oblivion installed right now, sorry about that. tons of beers make you overread little things like that :D

:angel: :angel: :angel:

but hey, happy carneval! :blush:

Tried, they are stuck at "1" health.

They keep reviving :(

After each sword hit i get the "This is not fair" message.

The others died, i got to nightmare mode no problem but the imps are flying around like a flying fortresses of dicks...

I happen to have an edited esp some guy provided which should make them vulnerable to anything. I don't know if it's stable or whether it will actually work or not, as I've never used the mod, but I can post it if you'd like.

Alternatively, you can make a new spell that deals low damage per second. Go for around 10-15 of each element, and depending on whether or not you want to use godmode with it you can set it's duration high or low.

If they won't die(aka get back up after you kill 'em, aka they are essential), then some easy cheating can be done if you don't mind risking breaking the mod.

Select 'em however you feel safe(with the console), and type in "Setessential 0", sans quotes, and it should make 'em die when they are out of HP.  Had to do this in the past with the shadow clone fight in SI when I broke it's mind and it was essential since I was as well(after-life mods).

I happen to have an edited esp some guy provided which should make them vulnerable to anything. I don't know if it's stable or whether it will actually work or not, as I've never used the mod, but I can post it if you'd like.

Alternatively, you can make a new spell that deals low damage per second. Go for around 10-15 of each element, and depending on whether or not you want to use godmode with it you can set it's duration high or low.

Yes please post it :)

Archived