forge menu lag

toshiyougan

What type of clothing mods do you have? If you get too many high poly mods it will do that like clothing/armor that are daz ports or ones with high textures and when you get too many of them together in one spot like the forge/inventory you will get lag or worse CTD's when scrolling through the list.

You will also observe there is a background noise - it sounds like you are scrolling the list rapidly. Also, there will be a slight flicker in lighting of the item preview when you actually do scroll the list.

If you observe these, then you might have the same issue I do. And before you ask: No, I don't know what caused it or its solution. In fact, if you find out the solution, please please please let me know. I have been suffering with this problem for long now. I get ~60 FPS with ultra settings of K series ENB, even outdoors with modded vegetation and grass and what not. And I only get 20 FPS at the forge. This is embarrassing and frustrating. Actually, I also observed it at other crafting menus introduced by mods like Lustmord, Witch of the Wild, and especially Art of Magicka.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived