Separate Bounce

moddingnoob

So, I had to reinstall Skyrim and all of my mods because there was too much of a clusterfuck in all of their interactions and remnants of old mods and whatnot.  In the process, I lost my old hdt version.  In this version, the breasts animated separately, meaning when you ran they would generally move the same direction, sometimes at different speeds, but sometimes they would go in realistically different directions (I'm making it sound like they moved a LOT, but it was slightly more than the current version and significantly less than the version where they are jello), and after my character stopped moving, they became still quite quickly with a series of increasingly smaller bounces, the butt was also pretty good too, perhaps a bit much. I am wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about, if they have it, and if not, whether this can be replicated.

I didn't know this could be possible, but if you need an answer to your question you should ask it to HydrogenSaysHDT (the HDT Physics Extension creator, he is a member of these forums) or Groovtama (working with XP32 and Hydro on HDT Physics Extension and XP32's skeletons, member of these forums as well).

And if you manage to get back these bounces, I would like to test them myself so please pm me ! 

Good luck !

Archived