user29's Maternity Clothes UPDATED 1/3 [taking requests]

Guest user29

Guest user29

Going to go ahead and split up all my meshes from Evilrunner's just because it's less work for him and it was starting to get confusing between the three of us. I'm going to steal the way you formatted your thread Evil because I'm lazy, hope you don't mind. :P

This thread is part of the ongoing project to convert outfits for use with Halstrom's Sexout Pregnancy SCR Mod

In order to fully use all the pregnant outfits you will need all the files attached to this post as well as all the files from this post.

Recommended Mods

The pack now includes several non-stock armors. Everything is included for the pregnant versions to work fine, however you will need to download the original mods for the non pregnant versions. These mods should be installed before installing the download from this post.

Loogies Sexout Tryout mod by Loogie

Bunny Suit by Crayne

Last Update: 1/3/2012

Currently Converted

BoS Scribe

Business Suit NORMAL and LB

Combat Armour

Lingerie

Metal Armour

NCR Casual Outfit NORMAL and LB

Reinforced Leather Armor NORMAL, and LB

Underwear NORMAL, LB, and EGG

Wasteland Clothing 3

Wasteland Clothing 4

Wasteland Clothing 5

Wasteland Settler 1 NORMAL and LB

Loogie's Tryout armors

Bunny Suit

Female Enclave Armor

Sexy Underwear

Also Included are several Nude bodies used by Halstrom.

Credits:

Dimon99 for the Type3 body,

Exeter for his type 3 armour meshes,

Loogie for his meshes from Sexout Tryout,

LORD DARIUS13 for the female power armour meshes,

Backsteppo and Crayne for the Bunny Suit

MAK for TYPE3M Clothing

Installation:

You'll need 7zip to extract the files. Install by dropping both the downloaded "meshes" and "textures" folders into your "data" folder in the Fallout New Vegas install location.

You can downoad 7zip here.

Downloads:

Meshes HERE 1/3/2012 (25.5 mb)

Textures are attached below. Also attached below is an Incremental Update. If you have everything from the previous update, all you need to download is the incremental update.

The previous update was on 1/2/2012

YOU DO NOT NEED THIS. EVERYTHING IN HERE IS INCLUDED IN EVIL's PACK.

1-2-12 Textures.7z

1-3-12 Incremental Update.7z

This is exactly what happens when you go inactive for a week or two, you come back and the world has moved on without you :P

OK, so I am wondering, does this work WITH EvilRunner's meshes and textures, or do I have to chose one or the other, what is the difference between the two? Are there any incompatibilities? Why have you guys split? So many questions, I know, but I have been away and I apologise for that.

Cheers.

What is the game name of the 1950's suit, I can't find it, can you please name them as close as possible to the vanilla as I try to use the vanilla as the template when creating them :)

Hey how about hunting around for some Amazon outfits like these? Got them from a Skrim thread SilverX10 they're called.

NV needs Amazons! :)

post-12157-13597872311486_thumb.jpg

If you can find me what armor you want converted I'll do it for you. I'm not sure I'm going to use this thread. Evil found a pretty cool way to sync our files using dropbox.

Cool, I though you were still using this for the completed files as EvilRunners not as active as you at times.

I was thinking we get suggestions for more non-vanilla outfits that have permissions or old outfits that aren't likely to create a storm.

Do Skyrim outfits compaired to Oblivion port staight over easily like FO3 or do they still need nifskoping/blender work?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any pregnancy armor for the BnB body @ http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047

Huzzah! [http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2669&page=132] - Post #1314

Note: The BnB body isn't activated in the pregnancy mod itself per say, but with some model .nif file swapping with other armors that are functionable, it functions in game just fine. Only the body and two armors (Lady Fortune & Free Tribe Bikini(?))are converted atm.

Luckily, User has expressed an interest in expanding it, but he's got his fingers in quite a few and very active SexOut projects lately, so I wouldn't expect something soon, but here's hoping to eventually :)

Hehe' date=' thanks for that link btw - I don't see a link for the BnB preg body, just the pic - That's ok though b/c I have given up on the BnB body for now, it seriously lacks clothing and armor support - and after awhile it just started to look non-cannon and ludicrous.

So now I'm using the Type 6 which seems to have much more going for it and the Type 3 stuff available is so close to the Type 6 that it looks a lot better.

Still - wouldn't mind going back to the BnB if there was more preg support....

Thanks again![/color']

Some BnB preg body meshes are already there, as are some 3M ones, I'm hoping this weekend to do a change that selects the pregnant nude body and other outfits where available by one of the 3 body types available. There is already a selection in MCM of SCR to select the players body type, but it currently does nothing.

• 6 months later...