(WIP)SexoutTTW Quest Overhaul

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434

Hello everyone. I always liked Fallout New Vegas because I could complete the game without drawing  a weapon. I could not say the same about Fallout3. Thus I decided to create a mod which adds new dialogs and possibilities to main fallout 3 quest(using TTW of course).

So, after hours of work I made this(see attached files)/ This mod covers all vault101 quest(Future imperfect,Escape!). I added Global variables so some sex decisions you make affects later dialogues and make the game more interesting. Also new options are meant to let player complete the game without a single kill(radroaches don't count).

This file allows you

-you can have sex with Butch to help Amata.
-you can talk Amata into having sex with Butch
-During "Escape!" he will give you some stealth boys if right decisions made in "Future imperfect" are made
-you can have sex with Overseer to get key and password and he will tell the guards not to attack you(which can not be done in vanilla quest - there you have to kill guards or run by them)
-Also you can comfort Amata after interrogation

The dialogues are pretty lame but who cares. So, the aim for this mod is to give player a chance to complete the game without killing anyone

I have more ideas:

For example

1) Simmilar to Sexout Tryout Fiends you can meet some raider who tells player that all other raiders won't attack her if she has sex with them. There will be timer(2 days). Every 2 days you need to have sex at leats with one raider. Otherwise they will become hostile again. Also this can be applied to Supermutants.

2) For example during Waters of life quest player will be able to "negotiate" with Supermutants via dialogue. Then add dialogue option to tell your father about that, set next quest stage, make sciencist and supermutants factions friendly(at least during the quest). This is pretty easy.

This can be done with scripting but not by me ;). So I will need help from a scripter who has TTW and is willing to help make simple sctipts encounters(for example, when player enters Jefferson Memorial NPC appears and dialogue starts - I can't do even that. But if someone does it for me, I think I can do the rest)

ps. Something is wrong with this file - every time I save it through GECK, it adds some Cell changes which I didn't make. Because of that mod conflicts with LingsPrettyThings for TTW(no new hairs are avaiable). The solution is to delete all foldiers except for Topics, Variables and Quests via FNVedit each time after saving.

So, if anyone is interested, PM me.

Guest tomm434

Meanwhile I added Megatone encouters with Lucas Simus and Moriarty. After sex, player can once a day ask Moriarty for supplies and small amount of xp(because most hp is awarded to the player for kiling enimies - I try to compensate). Same goes for Lucas but he pays in caps. And I added conversation for doctors.

Also I opened another SexLab mod and copied script which makes npc to start conversation with player after sex. Now  previous scenes are more interesting than before.

Still, I need a scripter because the next stage of the quest involves supermutants. Maybe someone can give me a hint on how to find someone who can help me.

I've been lazy in replying, but here goes.  Also, consider it as constructive criticism.  Also, sorry for the spacing.  I've yet to figure out how to get bulleted numbers to behave properly with spaces in between them.

1. I cracked the mod open in the GECK to see if I could replicate your issue of having the cell changes save.  My first thought is that it's got Ling's marked as a master somehow.  You can check this either in FNVEdit or in the right side that lists the masters when you open the file in the GECK.  The problem is that I couldn't get the file to save.  It kept bitching at me about some of your variables.  For example, the Butch says yes or no ones (the bottom two in the script).  Are you using the Geck Power-Up Fork version from the Nexus?  In dialogue end scripts, be sure to hit the "Compile Scripts" button.  NEVER USE THE COMPILE SCRIPTS BUTTON IN THE UPPER MENU (the menu that has File, Edit, View, etc.).
  2. I notice that you preface a lot of things with a zero.  Be sure not to do this with scripts as that the GECK doesn't like it.  I forget why.
  3. To get the Super Mutants to trigger at the Jefferson Memorial, you're going to need to use an activator.  I've never used one before, so you'll have to look up the documentation or a video.  The basic gist of it is that you will eventually make an activator cube in the rendered cell inside the memorial.  I imagine that you'll have to add mutants to a new faction that is player and scientist friendly.  Then you can make a travel package for the mutant and somehow link it to the activator.  You should be able to put in start conversation in the End script for the package. That's how I think it would work.
  4. FWIW, of the dialogue I saw, it didn't strike me as lame.

Guest tomm434

I've been lazy in replying, but here goes.  Also, consider it as constructive criticism.  Also, sorry for the spacing.  I've yet to figure out how to get bulleted numbers to behave properly with spaces in between them.

1. I cracked the mod open in the GECK to see if I could replicate your issue of having the cell changes save.  My first thought is that it's got Ling's marked as a master somehow.  You can check this either in FNVEdit or in the right side that lists the masters when you open the file in the GECK.  The problem is that I couldn't get the file to save.  It kept bitching at me about some of your variables.  For example, the Butch says yes or no ones (the bottom two in the script).  Are you using the Geck Power-Up Fork version from the Nexus?  In dialogue end scripts, be sure to hit the "Compile Scripts" button.  NEVER USE THE COMPILE SCRIPTS BUTTON IN THE UPPER MENU (the menu that has File, Edit, View, etc.).
  2. I notice that you preface a lot of things with a zero.  Be sure not to do this with scripts as that the GECK doesn't like it.  I forget why.
  3. To get the Super Mutants to trigger at the Jefferson Memorial, you're going to need to use an activator.  I've never used one before, so you'll have to look up the documentation or a video.  The basic gist of it is that you will eventually make an activator cube in the rendered cell inside the memorial.  I imagine that you'll have to add mutants to a new faction that is player and scientist friendly.  Then you can make a travel package for the mutant and somehow link it to the activator.  You should be able to put in start conversation in the End script for the package. That's how I think it would work.
  4. FWIW, of the dialogue I saw, it didn't strike me as lame.

Thanks for your feedback.

1.The Lings bug dissapeared - I don't know what caused it and how I solved it.

I use Powered up GECK from Nexus. And I never use compile script from upper menu.

I didn't understand you about Butch. What's wrong with his variables? Maybe I didn't hit compile script button then, but now it should work.(I've uploaded new file) - Butch should work fine. His variables: butchsexno butchsexyes should affect what happens during "Escape" quest(Butch and Overseers lines)

2.I will preface them with "aaa" instead of "0" from now on - and I have to compile all results scripts once again. Already done!!

3.That's too difficult. I was thinking about just temporarily making all supermutants and sciencist friends. Then, for example,  at the moment when Enclave attack project purity, make them enimies again.All these packages and changing particular units' faction will likely break something.

About activator - I tried, didn't work. If don't find a scripter, I will do that eventually. But now I want to concentrate on what I can do now and what consumes most of the time -  dialogues.

4. Thanks ^^.I'm also thinking about adding some non-sexual dialogues.

I only looked at it in the Geck.  I didn't play it in the game.  I just know that it complained about the variables when I tried deleted a letter and then added it back (preserving the original spelling) to get the file to save so that I could try to reproduce the Ling's bug. 

I too am sad that you can't do a pacifist run in FO3.  I just wish that there was some way besides sex with them to do it.

Guest tomm434

I only looked at it in the Geck.  I didn't play it in the game.  I just know that it complained about the variables when I tried deleted a letter and then added it back (preserving the original spelling) to get the file to save so that I could try to reproduce the Ling's bug. 

I too am sad that you can't do a pacifist run in FO3.  I just wish that there was some way besides sex with them to do it.

I started to add non-sexual dialogue topics(along with sex ones of course). Already with medicine skill check you can make Threedog tell you about your faher. And there are new opportunities to get rid of Talon Mercs or Regulators - with dialogue-checks on speech, explosives, guns, energy weapons skill. Also you can pay them with money(and body of course - that's sexout after all).

Guest tomm434

OMG, I love these kind of mods. Cannot wait to see more content

Just kind of sucks that I can't do the vault101 intro sequence due to some glitch

Great mod.

Thanks.

I hope this is not because of my mod. These files that are uploaded now  - they override some vanila dialogs from New Vegas(Fiends dialogues and 188Trading post dialogues).  That happened because I didn't know how to create completely new dialogues and used already existed(such a dumb thing). Now, I'm doing mod from the scratch again but this will take less time because I've already got text and I know what to do. Still it is time consuming.

Anyway, I'll restore the content and upload file into file category(I added doctors(why didn't anyone do it sooner?) and Fawkes topics(With Fawkes there is a surprise waiting - I don't want to spoil it yet)

I still hope someone will help me with scripts.

Guest tomm434

No, the bug was not because of your mod. as it turns out the bug is fixed due to some anticrash mods I DL'd

Also is there a diff between the two files posted?

Yep.One is the very first version of the mod. Second file is not.

I almost finished testing this mod and I added some Jerricho topics

Now you can ask Jerricho to disarm the bomb.And if you get him close to the Jenny new dialog topic appears. And you can hire him by speech check

I hope I will release this tomorrow.

Archived