Type3 BNB Armors

JerseyWalrus

Hi guys. So I'm having a bit of a conundrum. I have the usual Sexout stuff, NG, Common Resources and also Store. In Store, I noticed the type3 bouncing armors so i decided to install the necessary requirements to make them available.

I've installed Type3 Cali, and downloaded ONLY BNB_Body. I've extracted the contents of BNB, got rid of the two skeletons inside the meshes and installed the meshes only, overwriting everything. Then I've manually installed the two packages of Bouncing Breasts Type3 Armors with Optional Player Bodies as the mod required it. When i Play, I get the XLBig Boobs which I find kind of nasty with the armors turning invisible when equipped. I drop the armors and the exclamation point pops up.

Then, I reinstalled the type3 body and used the file from here to get the BNB for Type3 but the armors still aren't working. Can anyone help?

Generally when you put a armor on and the players body goes invisible it means you are using the wrong body. A ! with a red warning thing when dropped on the ground could mean that it doesn't have a world object mesh which is what a item/outfit will look like when dropped on the ground if it doesn't have that then that is what can happen. 

There are 2 different types of armors, those that wear over your body like backpacks, belts etc, and those that replace your body, so if you have BnB as your nude body and wear a T3Cali Outfit you will appear to be T3 Cali because it includes the body. If you wear a vanilla outfit, you appear vanilla body. So to look BnB wearing everything there needs to have every vanilla outfit mesh in the game replaced by a BnB mesh version in which case all the NPC's will appear to be BnB too.

Or they are worn as different additional outfits which won't effect NPC's.

The Exclamation diamond means the mesh isn't in your data/meshes folders to suit the outfit you are wearing.

Hmm.... I think your original nude body problem may have stemmed from the order in which you installed things. From my own experience, it's a lot easier to screw things up by installing Sexout stuff before installing basic body/armor replacers.

That aside, your description of the armor issue sounds like you're having trouble with seeing the bouncing Type 3 armors bought in the Sexout Store. If that is indeed the case, the root of that problem would likely be not having managed to install all the requirements for SCR Resources correctly.

Archived