View File

Hi!

This is my first attempt to port/convert anything for Skyrim. I have choose one of the armors that (I believe) it should fit the 7b body perfectly.

Name: Raging Moon;

Original Author: Darigaz17, click and check out his talent for yourself!

Body: Sevenbase (port it with the Natural femalebody meshe as base);

This clothing is made of 3 independent pieces: the Top, Pants and Boots. You can check the screenshots. The original (from Oblivion, created by Darigaz17 can be seen here:.

I advise you to undress your character first of all armor and then choose the Raging Moon clothes, as they are assigned to unnamed body parts for now. Also if you drop them, they disappear as haven't managed to get the world (ground) models working yet.

To install, just unzip and drop the data folder on the Skyrim main directory. I have installed using NMM and it worked well.

To get the clothes: open console (~), type "help raging" without commas and then "player.additem xxxxxxx", where the "xxxxxxx" are the given codes above)

Future short-term plans for this mod: add the neclace, fix reported bugs, try to add the fucking ground models (done). I will also look to add bouncy effect, but no promises, at least for short term.

Feedback is appreciated, just try to go easy on me, I just have starting using Autodesk 3ds last week so I'm in the learning process. I'm from Portugal btw, so my English could be bot so fluent.

Permissions:

I allow and encourage the share/modification just as long as you credit Darigaz17 for the creation and me, JRCosta, for the porting.

Thanks and Credits:

Darigaz17 for base armor/clothing files and for granting me the permission to share the goods.

Sevennity for 7B body, grab it here.

Bethesda for TESV Skyrim

All the good modders that help improve this amazing game by creating mods, leaving great video tutorials or helping noobs like me!

To update manually, just unpack and drop the content in the data folder overwriting everything on prompt;

To uninstall manually, enter in the Data folder and delete RagingMoon.esp; delete also the RagingMoon folders under Data\Meshes\Clothes\ and Data\Textures\Clothes\

Any questions, just leave PM me. Also I'm not very good at taking photos/poses, so you can add some nice screenshots in the support topic and I will choose a couple of them for display purposes. ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sevenbase Body; Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

:o It's already here, nice job! :D

Tough I should've been more explicit when I said "give credit where it's due", the top is indeed from the link Arcanic_eye posted, I think you should credit the author from the outfit in that link, I just ported the top to Oblivion (I would've ported the whole outfit but Blender + ridiculously high poly objects + 7 year old computer = nope)

Off topic: You're from Portugal eh?...allow me to...Boas, estava a ver que nunca mais apanhava outro "tuga" por estas bandas XD

:o It's already here, nice job! :D

Tough I should've been more explicit when I said "give credit where it's due", the top is indeed from the link Arcanic_eye posted, I think you should credit the author from the outfit in that link, I just ported the top to Oblivion (I would've ported the whole outfit but Blender + ridiculously high poly objects + 7 year old computer = nope)

Off topic: You're from Portugal eh?...allow me to...Boas, estava a ver que nunca mais apanhava outro "tuga" por estas bandas XD

Hi! Thanks, I will correct the credits on the post, then.

Do you still have the other files from this outfit, maybe my computer can handle them... :)

Now excuse me everyone, I'm gonna drop some words in Portuguese (anyone can use google translator):

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Boas! não fazia ideia que eras de Portugal! Eu sigo a tua página há uns tempos porque acho que fazes uns armors fantásticos e quando decidi meter-me a experimentar no 3ds peguei logo em 2 dos teus ficheiros - este e o sentient sentinel, que está assim:

post-195163-0-40406500-1392766692_thumb.jpg

Estou a separar por partes e a zona do tronco dividi em 3 - ombros, torso e cinto. Esta parte já está "enfiada" no 7base skinny. Este era o armor que eu queria mesmo ter no skyrim, mas tinha de começar devagar para não desmotivar, portanto peguei primeiro no outro para me ambientar.

Mais uma vez obrigado, vamos falando por aqui.

Abraço.

Do you still have the other files from this outfit, maybe my computer can handle them... :)

Unfortunately not any longer, they were deleted along with a bunch of "trash" during a recent HD cleanup

Off topic (use google translate):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah esse mash-up XD...nunca pensei que alguem fosse "agarrar" num mash-up "antigo" e fazer port para o Skyrim (se quiseres dou-te ja permissão em avanço para o postares aqui XD), se bem que não deve ser assim tão complicado, acho que em vez de fazeres port por inteiro podes aproveitar algumas das partes que já existem em mods para o skyrim, como por exemplo:

Vou por esta parte em ingles para facilitar a vida ao resto do pessoal aqui:

Belt and sleeves : http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/27132226.html

Greaves: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28304632.html

Boots: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49356/?

Shoulders and gloves: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

Boa sorte com esse port :)

Abraço

Unfortunately not any longer, they were deleted along with a bunch of "trash" during a recent HD cleanup

Off topic (use google translate):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah esse mash-up XD...nunca pensei que alguem fosse "agarrar" num mash-up "antigo" e fazer port para o Skyrim (se quiseres dou-te ja permissão em avanço para o postares aqui XD), se bem que não deve ser assim tão complicado, acho que em vez de fazeres port por inteiro podes aproveitar algumas das partes que já existem em mods para o skyrim, como por exemplo:

Vou por esta parte em ingles para facilitar a vida ao resto do pessoal aqui:

Belt and sleeves : http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/27132226.html

Greaves: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28304632.html

Boots: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49356/?

Shoulders and gloves: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

Boa sorte com esse port :)

Abraço

No problem, I would really love to have the Original version and convert it, wasn't aware of that more skimpy version before the link. I will look around anyway when I finish my current projects.  :)

Thanks for your already given permission  :D!

As a matter of fact, it would be easier to mash-up, but my goal is to learn 3ds and this armor is far more challenge to port, aesthetically superior and more lore-friendly than the Raging Moon one (that perhaps could use some future re-texture to fit better in Skyrim). Also gives me the chance to work in an more advanced way, always good for a noob like me.

The main body part is done and fully functional in-game, tonight I should finish the shoulders and the belt. Then ahead for the boots, should be fairly easy to port. My main concern are the gloves due to the skeleton/body difference between Oblivion (T-shape) and Skyrim (relaxed arms) and I haven't think of the way to do it.

I should have most of the armor ready to display (at least) in a couple of days. :)

Regards  

Now in Portuguese:

É pena, gostava de fazer uma versão mais perto da original - não conhecia essa versão mais skimpy até a terem linkado. Quando terminar as 2 conversões que estou a trabalhar, vou ver se a arranjo por aí em qualquer lado :)

Obrigado pela permissão adiantada  :D !

De facto era mais fácil sacar e fazer um mash-up, mas a minha ideia é aprender a trabalhar com o 3ds e este armor, para além de ser esteticamente notável e encaixar muito bem no "ambiente" skyrim (ao contrário do raging armor, menos lore e se calhar a exigir uma retexture para ficar mais enquadrado, algo que vou testar numa fase posterior), permite-me aprender a trabalhar de uma forma diferente e é muito mais exigente para um noob como eu.

Já tenho a parte do body feita e funcional no jogo, testei-a à pouco à hora do almoço. Hoje à noite devo terminar a parte do cinto e dos ombros. As botas também devem ser fáceis de passar, embora morosas. A parte das luvas é que é capaz de me dar mais problemas, no oblivion o esqueleto/corpo está em forma de T e no Skyrim os braços estão relaxados e ainda não estudei essa passagem. Na pior das hipóteses, faço uns "ajustamentos".

Espero ter novidades deste novo armor dentro de uns dias, nem que seja uns screenshots  :)

Abraço!

The boots nif's are bugged=P Wrong path to a gaia folder that does not exist... I fixed it in my install, but you might want to update it...

As botas sao imba, pena é o resto ser bombshell e nao unpb=P

Hi!

Yes, I have that reported, it is in my "to fix" list.

Thanks.

Edit: It is fixed now.

"Porreiro pah"

Já agora, é suposto não se conseguir fazer upgrade ás botas para ficarem fine?

English:

BTW is it supposed to be impossible to upgrade the boots to fine?

Portuguese

Pois, agora que falas nisso as botas deviam dar para fazer upgrade... no resto não faz sentido (digo eu). Vou fazer uma fix disso hoje, é só actualizar o esp depois.

3 tugas no LeversLab? Impressionante :D

Well, you're right, the boots should be up-gradable, but not the top/pants (I think). I will release an .esp adding the boots tempering today.

Dunno if it's happening to anyone else but it's clipping for me, both outfits. I have a body mod that's compatible with every 7B or UNB variations but this one just doesn't seem to agree.

Can you post here a couple of screenshots with the clippings?

The body i'm using is a variation of UNBP and it's been compatible with every UNBP variation like 7B.

For a comparison, here are a few 7B stuff I use on the same body:

I guess I know what is the problem. Do you mind download this file, extract and copy to your Skyrim folder Data\meshes\clothes\RagingMoon\ , overwriting and check again if the clipping persists, please?

newversion.7z

The body i'm using is a variation of UNBP and it's been compatible with every UNBP variation like 7B.

For a comparison, here are a few 7B stuff I use on the same body:

I guess I know what is the problem. Do you mind download this file, extract and copy to your Skyrim folder Data\meshes\clothes\RagingMoon\ , overwriting and check again if the clipping persists, please?

I replaced the files with the new one and the clothing is now invisible/doesn't show up in appearance at all when I equip it.

Jrcosta, what hair is that in the thumbnails? It is not in my Apachi. I really like it.

I mean the very first thumbnails, top of page, with the brown hair.

Hi!

You mean the first post screenshots? That is from a follower pack here.

Edit: Apparently it is SG Hair Pack "Vince" (look here for preview)

• 4 weeks later...

The version 2 is out, grab it here.

Thanks, however it seems to be missing the textures for the necklace and chocker.

copy of cristal.dds & copy of cristal_n.dds

body1m.dds & body1m_n.dds

Fuck, always something missing. My bad.  :dodgy:

Thanks for the bug report, new version up with the missing textures, should work now  :D

Just drop in the Data Folder or, if using NMM, uninstall and delete previous version then install new one.