View File

About

Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club, archery tournament, unique Npcs, Side quests, hidden treasures, unique scenes and events, challenging battles, and much more.

Arena

The Salem arena may be the most advanced elder scrolls arena experience ever created. Featuring 25 re-playable epic battles, you will be entertained facing off with some of Tamriels fiercest competitors. The arena combatants are equipped with unique weapons, armor, and spells for your Skyrim character to take advantage of.

Witchers Guild

Embark on an expedition killing the evil Witches throughout Salem. The witchers guild is a relatively short quest line offering a few hours of game play and unique experiences for every Skyrim player.

Fight Club

Head into stone wall tavern and sign up for some fist fighting matches. Win gold defeating your opponents.

Archery Showcase

Show the townsfolk of Salem your archery skills in the Salem archery showcase. Hit all the targets with a bulls eye and win gold!

Side Quests

Random events and side quests take place in Salem. Steal from a church or kill dragons. Some of the quests have unique changes based on player choices.

Misc

Weapon shop

Armor Shop

Magic Shop

Vendors

New items

Purchasable home

Unique weapon and armor textures

Hidden treasures

Horse stable

Npc homes

and much more

Requirements

Salem requires patch Version 1.9.32.0.8 and the Skyrim game.

How long is the mod?

There is about 8 to 10 hours of gameplay. With the arena fights being re-playable, the mod is technically never ending.

Welcome to Salem

W2s was created out of my curiosity in the creation kit. It was created as more of a joke and was never meant to be released. This version is the complete change in w2s. There are over 1000 changes and can be taken a bit more seriously for the players.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and the latest patch 1.9
  • Special Edition Compatible

Tried it and I can't say I was thrilled.

- Monsters have way to much life, a spider with 200k+ HP is not fun to battle no matter what.

- Cells feels really empty, theres almost no clutter in houses / buildings, no random encounters and the whole feels like running into corridors mpst of the time (damn long corridors)

- Voice over range from quite good to damn painful (the guy jumping from the tower must have recorded his voice through something I could not call a microphone), also all NPC have vanilla idle chatter making them talking weird as their voice does not match the idle chatter.

- Way too many scripts, I have witcher scripts in my savegame while I did not even started the witcher assignments quests.

Don't get me wrong, this mod could have potential but it feels alpha at best and should not have been released in this state especially if it's gonna fuck your game up.

Tried it and I can't say I was thrilled.

- Monsters have way to much life, a spider with 200k+ HP is not fun to battle no matter what.

- Cells feels really empty, theres almost no clutter in houses / buildings, no random encounters and the whole feels like running into corridors mpst of the time (damn long corridors)

- Voice over range from quite good to damn painful (the guy jumping from the tower must have recorded his voice through something I could not call a microphone), also all NPC have vanilla idle chatter making them talking weird as their voice does not match the idle chatter.

- Way too many scripts, I have witcher scripts in my savegame while I did not even started the witcher assignments quests.

Don't get me wrong, this mod could have potential but it feels alpha at best and should not have been released in this state especially if it's gonna fuck your game up.

This is a new version, have you tried this version or an older one? It is in BSA format now, there should be no scripts. The spiderbattle is now changed and npcs have custom dialogue. Well almost all of them. This version is much better and there is alot of clutter now.

Guest Ragna_Rok

hey skibo.. noticed you roamed the webs, your mod is also on tesa... well, im honest with you. the old version was so bad, that it became a masterpiece for me. i dont wanna spoil stuff here, i know new land mods are massive work, but jeeeeez, that was simply a whole new level for me.

nonetheless i noticed that this version isnt anymore the old w2s i played and downloaded originally, so im gonna give it a new shot. most important, its a good spirit from a modder when you update huge mods like this one, im well aware that its close to impossible to release a big thing like that and not have any mistakes in it. the question is if you correct them over the time or not, which you did, and thats pretty cool.

welcome on LL :) ... oh, and welcome on tesa love_TESA.gif

• 2 months later...