Modeling Artist search for Scripter for joint projects

Harlekin

Hey, my Name is Rikushai and im Studied 3d-Game-Designer (without work at the Moment xD)

Im from Germany and i had to tell, my english is not really... ehrm.. jeah.. good. but its enough to communicate. 

How the topic-title say, i look for a Scripter for joint Projects with Sexlab. 

everything i need is a short pushup in Modeling for Skyrim (i forgot the most.. its good a year ago since my last 3ds-max/Skyrim- Project. 

yeah.. my modding experiances with skyrim are slightly low.. ive translated the one or other Mod (for personal use only at the moment)

created an "Armor" for CBBE (it was a bondage-Catsuite xP) and made some Mashups für Skyrim and Oblivion.

the conditions are the following:

we brainstorming together for a new idear.
i take the modeling-work,
you take the creation-kit & scripting work. 

the W.I.P language is English, but the finished Mod must be also translated in German (maybe later.^^)

Conection via Skype or Steam (i prefer skype because its easier to change files.)

Basic-Modeling for CBBE.. UNP-Conversions are later possible (maybe at the same Time we create the German translation ;) )

it must be at least with think much about it lore-freandly. (it means no t-shirts, or other new-time clothings)^^

Im a very big BDSM and Futanari-Fan it whould be great, if the mod based to one of that topics but its not a prerequisite.

at least my wife would voice-act female Charakters.. if we need

yeah.. thats my two cents 

-Rikushai

Rikushai

I think all the scripters are busy with their other projects. What did you have in mind? Also i think there's a great demand for animators actually as well as modellers. I'm an experienced programmer but somewhat new to Skyrim/Papyrus but I'm involved with a mod right now. Why don't you describe what you have in mind and that might get some more responses?

it should be a team-Project.. not a programmer-slave that whrite scripts for me and my ideas. Thats the reason why the idea finding-phase with the programmer happend. ^^

i can code my self but not in papyrus.. and how i sayed.. the Ck is not my Friend.... x.X ..

i can code in Php, Javascript, c#, Visual basic and lua.. skills in this sequence sloping..^^

and its not so that i dont have ideas i have many ideas but how i sayed, i want that this mod teamwork is. Beginning with brainstorming over workprocess to finished Mod. 

oh my god, i hope someone can decipher my english-grammatic.. riddle..  xD

edit: but at the moment i work just 4 fun on a Mod that i try to realize with youtube-Tutorials xD

i had a single idear that i refine step by step .. the global idea is:

After the Cevil-War rebuilding operations, is in a crater a small entrance been set free.. it is the entrance to an old daedric temple from an banned daedracult from Belkelel. That Daedra is the opposet from Dibella.. Daedra of all selfish aspects of Sex.

in a first quest the daedra will be summoned to Skyrim.. from that point on he/she send you on quests to revive her/his cult ... at the end you have the choice to subject him/her or bann it to take his place, in this case you will be a daedric Prince/Princess your self. 

The Quest-sequence should be so long like the other great quest-sequences .. thievesguild, magesguild and so on..^^ that is the global idea.. i work on it.. just 4 fun, maybe it finished sometimes, maybe not.^^

Archived