==== INFO 8.1.2012.

Waiting for Construction kit. Won't update mod until then.

==== INFO 5.1.2012.

Link for media fire removed, there is a chance that upon opening ANY LINK for mediafire may install an potentially harmful software on your pc named "Antivirus 2012" or something like that. Don't download that shit or try to skip it somehow.

==== INFO 3.1.2012.

If anyone knows how to edit npc dialog with Skyrim Viewer or anything usefull about it, send me PM or post a reply. Because right know i am trying to add the divorce option into npc's that can marry you.

==== INFO 24.12.2011.

I plan to make this mod a lot bigger when Creation kit gets released. New to modding for Elder Scrolls games, and i won't quit just like that.

=========== DESCRIPTION

When divorcing, you will need to pay 300 gold to the person you will divorce with, its like in real life when you need to share half of your property you own with other person. When you divorce you can again marry someone, you only need to wear amulet of mara then. Also i made this script simply from Console Commands on elderscrollswikia.

===========README/INSTRUCTIONS

1.Extract zip.

2.Move data folder inside „V0.07“ to the skyrim game directory.

3.Open console, and click on your Wife or Spouse.

4.Type „bat divorce“ and regret it that you ever have married that.. THING.

===========IN FUTURE

------------------ Top Priority

Moved divorce into chat of spouse or wife itself. "no need for console"

Divorce Quest. To be able to marry again. Paying additional coins will skip quest, not paying you will need to finish quest.

------------------ Low Priority

Penalty to speech. 25 points reduced for week.

ESP version of mod.

Fixed problem with coin give.

===========BUGS/GLITCHES/OTHER

If you have only like 200 coins you will lose 200 but the NPC will still get 300.

===========VERSION HISTORY

----- Release V0.07

==== Script

Added 7 commands for quest remove, and other.

===========CREDITS

To WhiteSteelMan

=========== END

Full documentation is in mod.

If you're talking the same one I have, that one's a bat file that you have to load from in console, not actually a mod, so if yours is an ESP that runs the script instead of a bat file, you should be fine, and if they bitch, just go "Hey, his is a bat file, mine's an ESP."

If you're talking the same one I have' date=' that one's a bat file that you have to load from in console, not actually a mod, so if yours is an ESP that runs the script instead of a bat file, you should be fine, and if they bitch, just go "Hey, his is a bat file, mine's an ESP."

[/quote']

Yeah, you are right, but i don't know really how should i name it otherwise. Now it is a simple txt file. But as i sayed up there, i plan to make this better when creation kit gets released.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...