Sevenbase and BodyChange ?

Redflyingmonkey

Hey, after the retarded fight topic about CBBE vs UNP (you know what I'm talking about), I got nostalgic and took the bodychange mod from nexus, the one which allows you to change bodies (duh) in game. 

Problem is that I remember Sevenbase being way better than this (sorry about the shadows, the prison cell's lighting is really bad in my game) :

post-290274-0-02699300-1390700420_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-42608800-1390700431_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-89265300-1390700438_thumb.jpg

It's like the boobs shrank or something ? And the nipples are way too high too, and there's some other stuff I can't put my finger on, but I know it didn't look like this when I used it before. I took the Sevenbase Bombshell with more bounce from nexus, added it to the Custom files in Bodychange, correctly edited the textures on nifskope, dunno what went wrong here. 

The angles of the pic kinda make it look like one boob is bigger than the other. :lol:

Anyway, the dark lines on the body look like a shadow striping problem. Assuming I'm right on that, there's more than a few fixes for that rolling around the Nexus so take your pic. Pictures 1 & 2 show that the hand is deformed in a strange fashion as well, which might indicate that another underlying problem may be the skeleton you use for your character. Other than those two things, the body's shape looks consistent with 7B bombshell, which is what I assume you're using?

Yeah right now I've tried all unp SG variants, plus their modified 7base counterparts, Crate. 

And yeah, Johnny I've recently fixed the issues concerning the shadow strips, it's just that particular cell from Alternate Start that's glitching, I'm guessing multiple light sources and well, I'm not going to complain since it's just this one place. I didn't apply the hand textures on nifskope at the time since I wanted to try and see if the body was okay yet, that may be why the hands look weird. Also, I'm guessing HDT must be the reason why one boob was bigger than the other (it wasn't just the angle of the pic :D), but I've fixed it with a collision setup on the additional nifs. 

Are you sure this is really identical to a 7base body though ? I played with this body for months, and I'm completely certain it didn't look quite like that, especially the boobs area ...  Weren't they like ... Rounder ? I know I sound ridiculous but it's just a weird feeling I get while playing that I've completely messed up something. 

Skeleton is the latest one by Groovtama, modified for HDT (which is working perfectly fine on all BodyChange bodies by the way). I've noticed there was some sort of weird bending happening at the shoulders too, I wonder if my usual body, which is a bodyslide CBBE one is not interfering with the body shape change from the mod in some kind of way. 

EDIT : Here's a close up on the elbow bending issue :

post-290274-0-71999300-1390705141_thumb.jpg

Here's what 7B looks like in my game:

Aurene_1.jpg

Aurene_6.jpg

The shape is there, I think it's just the striped shadows problem throwing it off. However, it's the knuckle region in the first pic that has me scratching my head. Not really sure what could be causing that.

Here's what 7B looks like in my game:

Aurene_1.jpg

Aurene_6.jpg

The shape is there, I think it's just the striped shadows problem throwing it off. However, it's the knuckle region in the first pic that has me scratching my head. Not really sure what could be causing that.

Mmh, maybe with better normal maps this'll look less disturbing, gonna try that tomorrow. 

Also, I believe the weird knuckles are just the shadows stripes doing their thing (being annoying that is). I've edited my hands with my downloaded better hand mesh for unp from Nexus since the last pics, so that may have sorted things out, even though it's really the boobs raping gravity that's making me wonder what's going on.

I loved 7base's boobs too back when I used it as my main body dang it !

Just a shot in the dark, but try using another skeleton. What's does the HDT skeleton do, really?

Well it just allows me to use the skeleton_female.hkx, mainly. Before, HDT users had to delete it since it caused issues with the HDT like jittering and whatnot. There was also the "torpedo breast" issue where the boobies were all jerked upwards, not like on my pics I mean like real torpedo breasts. It also fixes other more minor things, like for example vampire's wings bones not being animated and stuff. 

Do you think that could be the problem ? I really don't want to take it off since 7base and HDT don't work well together without that skeleton :/ 

I'm not 100% certain. I asked about the HDT skeleton because I use that physics system and don't have any of those problems you mentioned without using that modified HDT-specific skeleton. I use the skeleton_female.hkx files as well. You can try downloading another variant of 7B and see if that changes anything.

I'm not 100% certain. I asked about the HDT skeleton because I use that physics system and don't have any of those problems you mentioned without using that modified HDT-specific skeleton. I use the skeleton_female.hkx files as well. You can try downloading another variant of 7B and see if that changes anything.

Aye, gotta sleep first it's 5 am here, but I'm going to install all of them in the custom shape folders in the BodyChange mod and see what happens. (Gonna get a shit load of nifskope editing to do bahaha) 

Thanks for the insights Johnny ! 

Aye, gotta sleep first it's 5 am here, but I'm going to install all of them in the custom shape folders in the BodyChange mod and see what happens. (Gonna get a shit load of nifskope editing to do bahaha) 

Thanks for the insights Johnny !

Glad to be of help, if it brings you closer to finding the culprit at all. Sorry I made you reach for the eye and brain bleach. :P

Still need some information concerning boobies fucking gravity on Sevenbase :( 
Or if anyone would be willing to teach me how to... I don't know, like, lower the nipples texture so it looks less disturbing ? Or something ... 
I just changed the body mesh, tried another skeleton, and right now on Sevenbase TBBP I've got this : 

post-290274-0-49878100-1390911244_thumb.jpg

PS : Sorry about bumping this but it's bugging me real hard ahaha

You're using a bad normal map. Grab any UNP muscle map like Sporty Sexy or the one from Barbarian and Milk Drinker and drop that in your textures/actors/characters/female folder and you'll be okay.

Not even sure what normal you're using there, it doesn't even look like a body normal.

It's the fitness body normal map converted for sevenbase tbbp :x I got it from the official sevenbase page on nexus ha, and I've tried sexy sporty for UNP too, same result. Going to try barbarian. 

Odd cause it seems like everything the normal channel is shifted and twisted left and upwards which isn't how the 7B body is uv mapped at all.

Standard install from the Nexus page should just handle everything more or less flawlessly, least last I knew all the resources there were fine.

That's why it's bugging me out. I'm starting to think the BodyChange mod is messing with the normal maps somehow when I enable the body in game. 

There's another issue with it, where my neck verticles seem to go full retard and create crude angles whenever my character turns her head, it's kind of freaky. Since I don't care about anything but the boobs, I just put a choker on the bitch and didn't mess with it anymore. 

This time though it's a complete mesh change, which shouldn't be so heavy to do considering it's only changing from a mesh folder to another, there's no "filtering" per se to do, like in the Muscle Changer where the game has to dynamically find specific normal maps. 

Oh wait. Racemenu. Maybe it messes with the body swapping by anchoring some leftover meshes in the body during the change ? I mean, I modified some stuff with racemenu like height and head sizes, so, maybe, just maybe, it's what's causing my issues ? I didn't try to create a new char and change bodies from there without touching anything in racemenu, I'll see if that's the problem when I get home. 

Edit : Screw it, I'm done ! Screw nipples, and screw this and screw that ! 

Nah I've got Groovtama's edited skeleton, and it fixes most of the issues even if you have the skeleton.hkx ! I think it's just a bodychange related issue, maybe HDT is going full retard since it has to build it's physics on two meshes alternatively, I don't know ... Gonna give up Sevenbase for now I guess, or carry on playing with clothes on to hide the glitchy boobies aha

Archived