Guest privateuser99

Are all of the things listed as NEED for 09 in this update?

/edit:  Tried it out, I don't think it's working as intended.  Started a new character.  Random breast leaking, period blood, and soulstones appearing around me, this before any sex.  Can't make heads or tails of the status spell message.

lol it seems you didnt know about mcm.

if you had mcm you can configure......

IN MCM IS DEFAULT ENABLED FOOD INFECTION... GOD BLESS USE MCM BEFORE USE....... SO IF ENABLED INFECTION, you dont need to have sex.

Hi PRIVATEUSER99,

I think you are the best pregnancy mod creature as far as I know. Only thing that does not work is birth animation. As soon as birth start, camera scene is frozen and does not go nowhere. There is no baby birth. Those 3 baby birth animation file are useless.

It was almost pefect. Soul Gem Over II and being Female  both can not baby birth either. One is birthing soul gem with anomation and another one even don't have animation for birth. You were at least trying to birthing animation, although it is not working.

Sorry that my test did not work.

Guest privateuser99

Hi PRIVATEUSER99,

I think you are the best pregnancy mod creature as far as I know. Only thing that does not work is birth animation. As soon as birth start, camera scene is frozen and does not go nowhere. There is no baby birth. Those 3 baby birth animation file are useless.

It was almost pefect. Soul Gem Over II and being Female  both can not baby birth either. One is birthing soul gem with anomation and another one even don't have animation for birth. You were at least trying to birthing animation, although it is not working.

Sorry that my test did not work.

birth works.... BUT FOR NPC.

i dont know why, but for player is better have in mcm birth anim disabled....

• 1 month later...

Anybody else experience a crash to desktop when loading a savegame? I'm pretty sure it's linked to this mod, because I'm only getting these after I installed it. No problems before that.

Furthermore, the papyrus log ends on this line:

[FDBBAUtilsQuest (40000D65)].fdbbautilsquestscript.OnUpdate() - "FDBBAUtilsQuestScript.psc" Line 3266

[03/21/2015 - 09:44:48AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1082"
stack:
[FDBBAUtilsQuest (40000D65)].fdbbautilsquestscript.OnUpdate() - "FDBBAUtilsQuestScript.psc" Line 3277
[03/21/2015 - 09:44:49AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1083"
stack:
[FDBBAUtilsQuest (40000D65)].fdbbautilsquestscript.OnUpdate() - "FDBBAUtilsQuestScript.psc" Line 3266
[03/21/2015 - 09:44:49AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1082"
stack:
[FDBBAUtilsQuest (40000D65)].fdbbautilsquestscript.OnUpdate() - "FDBBAUtilsQuestScript.psc" Line 3277

And further up in the log, I also get this:

ERROR: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest FDBBASexDialogueQuest (400A1BC0)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[03/21/2015 - 09:44:45AM]

No other mods that alter the belly scale are installed.

Guest privateuser99

Anybody else experience a crash to desktop when loading a savegame? I'm pretty sure it's linked to this mod, because I'm only getting these after I installed it. No problems before that.

[03/21/2015 - 09:44:48AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1082"
stack:
[03/21/2015 - 09:44:49AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1083"
stack:
[03/21/2015 - 09:44:49AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1082"
stack:

stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest FDBBASexDialogueQuest (400A1BC0)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

this crashing is maybe becouse of used hdt body

i am using base cbbe hdt body and have no problems........

stack:
stack:
stack:

stack:

this crashing is maybe becouse of used hdt body

i am using base cbbe hdt body and have no problems........

Hmm, but I'm using the base CBBE HDT body as well. That's odd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

well another author got back for this mode... and updating..

works only: with sexlab put in mod itself in mod

dont support : fnis 7.2 - have fnis 5.x but thats maximum that support (fnis 7.2 have issues on operating systems so omitting this verisons)

sexlab 162 - as different scripting and animations way - in mod is already modified version which works well from 1.59c

its stand alone, textures/meshes can be replace by own will, whoever i will integrate best-of the-best for existiing for le (SO NO BODYMODS/SKELETONS NEEDED .... POSSIBLE TO CHANGE BUT BY DEFAULT WILL HAVE OPTIMISED HDT, WITH BBB NODES SUPPORT, BETTER ANIMS AND TEXTURES, SOUNDS TOO).

How to install:

1. make copy of base skyrim data folder with source editor too

2. extract all src of dlcs and put them to main source scripts folder

3. copy and replace existing content from archive to data

4. use recompiling scripts (ONLY DONT USE *ALL* ONE) to recompile scripts

5. rebuild fnis using fnis bundled

6. use bundled bodyslide to generate bodies (bundled also newer hdt skeleton so make sure you choose desired skeleton in bodyslide settings)

7. choode correct order of loading esps

ADVICE: 

INSTALL AS RECOMMENEDED ON UNTWEAKED GAME (NO MODS APPLIED) - due to set like functionality

(cannot ensure what happens on mix of sexlab, skse, hdt bodies, and other things different then in mode already)

features now:

- creature sex anims

- random sex

- rape sex in combat

- possible force naked males/females

- sex effects on body - more sex active from chacater to another, will character get more pernament bonuses

- body inflation - belly,butt,breasts

- hdt body and newer skeleton meshes with bouncing hdt extesions and belly bouncing too

- best chosen cum,body,... etc textures - primarly choosing 4k versions, body is applied with wet skin effect

as original, differen sounds for sex voice (not upgraded from last versions)

- animals and mens having full naked body (no hidden genitals)

- effect on woman body - menstruation, belly grow on pregnancy, breasts grow using milk amount too with milk regeneration and milk effect on breast nipples

- sperms are put to character on each sex, depending if sperm giver is female,male,creature (yep even female as in fantasy allowed all), and absorbed after some time (so belly inflate and deflate, BUT KEEPING AT LEAST ONE SPERM - to induct pregnancy)

- pregnancy birth anims

- birth gives friendly follower like to player copy of npc

- spell to add ai to ai missing chars (like made via birth)

- spell to trigger wearing/not wearing piercings, spells to trigger sexual active/unactive

- spells to recieve milk from target actors

- craftable and equiable piercings - all jewelry, light, heavy armor versions (SAME LOOK ONLY DIFFERENCE IN NEEDED CRAFT RESOURCES)

- caliente bodybuild pre-made set with gravitation, and bouncing

- harder difficulty in skyrim

- all woman chars using woman anims

- used sexy female idles, and pretty anims for females

-first person auto switch when sexual activity for actors (turnable via camera change button to 3rd view if want)

- enhaced vampirism - must verify (seems for full effect - infectable npcs, need be already vampire thanks to harkon... must check scripts)

- milk for womans, vampires, werewolfes females (each milk different effects, BOTH creature milk giving - - night vision eyes for a time (cca 10 mins)), of course buyable and sellable... tradable

grass enhacer for more grassj

i will send link here to download when will be upgraded

features coming in upgrade:

-  added linux support - DONE

- added better body/textures meshes - DONE

- tried hdt vagina,..... well it change already perfected body so no putting in - now is in use cbbe/real girl body mix wet variant - NOT GONNA USE 

- upgrade clothes to hdt , upgrade bodyslide build - DONE

- tried meshes for creatures - expanded list - DONE

- restore/add new anims - mix of anims for 1.59c (restore missing) plus mnc recollected from 2018 - DONE (disabled group anims, enabled extra anims, can be re-enabled from scripts)

- recheck vampire script - TO DO

- check if updated vampire skins match human (if not will replace to have no difference) - TO DO 

- setup and resources for flora (more weather,more lush,more trees)

creative ideas implemented:

- scaling using 0.25 and 0.75 like values (double node increase rate - more detailed) - done

- auroused statuses for oral, anal, vaginal - done

- aroused statuses for human or animal - done

- aroused in total affects body weight - more sex means more sport body, less sex means more heavy body (affecting weight value of characters) - done

- random sex affected by aroused values sex type values and partner type (whats more aroused gets prefference, performing sex will decrease given aroused status) - done

- aroused pct will define possibility of sex (higher aroused - more likely to have) - done

QUOTE - DUE NOT WORKING SOME TOOLS ON LINUX CANNOT RECREATE ESP (CANNOT CONVERT TO ESM). DUE THIS REASON NO UPDATE TO TALK OPTIONS (still stay only vaginal/anal... but random sex will allow to have all sex enabled)

HOW TO SETUP VARIABLES:

1.open FDBBAUtilsQuestscript.psc

2. move to line  with text "Setups"

3. There you can fined all setupable globals (also some are on direct scripts, but those should be not touched)

4. after edit of number values recompiles scripts (use provided in archive, in linux dir called recompile* - DO NOT USE ALL, USE ONLY BASE/FDBB/SEXLAB/SSET)

HOW TO CHANGE ANIMS:

1.open sslAnimationDefaults.psc or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc

2. unshash hashed options for register of anims

3. in sexlab menu, reregister anims

4. if need check original unmodified, look for .psc.cmf and psc.ouf (cmf - compilable, ouf - original file)

HOT UPDATE - DOWNLOAD ON THE WAY! ALL WORKS DONE (vampire script should be working fully too as long you get vampire lord upgrade....) USE ONLY ON VANILLA GAME WITH DLCS AND DEVELOPMENT TOOLS, INCLUDES PRECOMPILED SCRIPTS TOO (as directory scripts-precompiled, SO ONLY REGENERATE FNISH/BODY IN CASE YOU DONT USE ANY OTHER MODS)

• 2 weeks later...