• 3 weeks later...

2.-The NPC that spawns as ur child is an exact copy of the mother, its ok, but if u talk to her and send order to one the other receives it too, u have 2 npc but all u order one the other do es too, i dismissed uthgerd and the original lost the options of extensible follower framework.

I suspect this is because the children have exactly the same name as their mother/father, and the game can't tell the difference between them. Think we're going to need some means of renaming the children, or the mod needs to do something like 'Uthgerd' (origional), 'Uthgerd1', 'Uthger2', etc... But then, I'm no modder, I have no idea if changing the name would do anything.

Not that I anticipate a situation in which my character would have more than 8 kids, but will that limit apply to the PC as well?

to pc of course too //if pc is female - mother....

if not mother, father/can be too female/ pc can have any childs want

its becouse of perfromance,,,, 

so look - childs can have childs //becouse are copies of npcs

so for example - 1 npc - 8childs is next 8x8 *8 *8 *8

isnt it enough?

becouse 1*8=8*8=64 ,,,, possible from one npc//and its childs

and here is of course system to prevent dead childs to exist, and too if its too many childs, to free them to use for another child......

of course this all features are in 03 version //which i am testing, and after some progresss //enough for me, i release beta before fixing and relasing next release

simply said, childs limit is linked only to mother..... not to father

More than enough, just asking for the PC. ^_^

And again, I don't actually think I would ever see my PC having that many kids anyway.

ok this one can get out of hand in a hurry.   this does work for the most part, however each act of acquiring sperm via spell or weapon get multiples and can result in that many pregnancies.  example I get sperm from Lydia and give sperm to Lydia = I get pregnant 9 times Lydia gets pregnant 8 times.   result is 17 mini Lydia and I mean 17 Lydia as they are all Lydia (clones).   all the clones will go to dragonreach and wait for you, which is pretty dang funny opening he door to 17 multi sized Lydia.   of course it crashed skyrim shortly after that.

• 1 month later...

Seems a very good mod, specially with child followers.

Too bad, seems a little underestimated.

It's more like TamagoClub and HyokoClub (and generator).

I hope that you will continue and maybe do like this mod If i can help to translate in english tell me (i'm not the best, but well i'm not too bad ^^)

French:

Ca semble être un super mod, surtout avec les enfants qui te suivent.
Dommage que ce mod soit un peu sous estimé, car il a du potentiel (par sous estimé, j'entends qu'il n'a pas l'air très connu, ptete la présentation et le fait qu'il soit pas dans la bonne catégorie).

Ca ressemble plus a Tamago, hyoko (et generator) d'oblivion.

J'espère que tu continueras et faire comme les mods cités ci dessus.

So I tried to use your mod. It seemed to be working until I changed cell. Your mod caused extreme lag upon changing cell and was spamming the papyrus log with: 

[06/28/2014 - 07:28:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

[Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].FDBBUterusEffectScript.IsFreeChild() - "FDBBUterusEffectScript.psc" Line 93
[Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].FDBBUterusEffectScript.GetChildsAmount() - "FDBBUterusEffectScript.psc" Line 85
[Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].FDBBUterusEffectScript._FDBB_UpdateUterus() - "FDBBUterusEffectScript.psc" Line 359

Over and over and over. The log was 34mb when I closed the game. It caused that much spam in ~3 minutes.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

things i am currently doing /unreleased/:

tweaking

DONE: removed contractions //buggy

save using any utility

loading of data

I'm currently using Sexlab procreation and Sexlab working girl.

I might give this a go but i cannot for the life of me understand fully how this works so i see if i can write up an explanation after testing.

Given I'm using SL working girl can this mod take into account condoms and if not are you able to add that functionality in if possible?

Thanks.

E.

• 1 month later...

I plan to give your mod a try on my next new game.  May be a few weeks, I would add it to my current game but I'm running Hentai Pregnancy and Estrus Chaurus and don't want to add new preg mods at the moment. 

Prefer the soulgem births, glad you keep on working on this.  Good luck.

I've decided to add your mod mid stream to my current game.  Realized that I might be playing this character for quite some time and got impatient.  I downloaded both files, effects and scripts and used Nexus Mod Manager to install.  They don't show up in the mod list and now MCM during game.

Do I need to install the Nexus mod and then add the scripts and effects?  If not, what is the install procedure?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quite clear how this mod works. It seems to install and set up correctly, and I go off and get (presumably) impregnated, but after a while, I get an FDBBSlowEffect, and after some more time, it seems to just lock up all my controls and play some SexLab sounds. I just sorta stand around doing nothing in the meantime.

I'm pretty confused. Is there any documentation I can go examine, or can someone explain this?

Also, there seems to be ISOs in the downloaded files, what's with that?

EDIT: Figured out that FNIS had to be re-run, didn't realize it came with animations. Problems are still the same though, controls stop taking input for so long that the autocamera starts rotating. Left it on for 10+ minutes, controls never came back. Not sure what's supposed to happen.

• 2 months later...

private so how u doing the belly size effect is it like beeing female or u doing like souldgem oven 2 which drops a aoe spell to keep the bodies.

thats the main reason i dont use being female as way it updated bodies sucks till hechanges it. if its not like sgo2 then they lose their body every tikme they zone.

also probaly best if u put the files on first page and add a change log so those useing it know what changed so if a bug happens they might be able to guess if its this mod or another more easily. have a download file like others mods and keep the old before beta version on there and keep atleast 3 versons of the beta so if one beta has a major problem a older beta is still there to be used.

on the milk part why dont u try some integration with another mod like milk econmy?have where say if a npc or pc is a milk maid from milk mod then this mod will not manage just that npc breast node. or add a spell 2 spells that will exempt the npc its cast on  from that node scalling that way instead of turning off for all which sucks u cn specify witch npc nodes to now grow.

i dont mind helping in testing but it becomes a pain to hve to dig thru the thread for updated and haveing no real changelog to know whats been updated.

thought of another thing is that instead of soulgems or a baby item right now. have where u have a list of npc who have given birth. the list would have number children had,race(can have random half races here), if possible whos child it is and total number of children they had. simple pregancy has something like that and i liked it as it gave a differnt option. also haveing that would let u later esialy add other stuff while still haveing a working option of when preg ends.

Guest privateuser99

I'm using sexlab submit, i noticed  sexlab defeat in readme, so will this mod work for me? Thank's.

just disable sexlab submit and defeat, and use fdbb rape or use still submit and defeat and dont use fdbb rape.

fdbb have own version of rape, its LIGHTWEIGHT for script in compare to submit and defeat and PROVIDES ONLY FEATURES like rape IN STYLE OF FDBB - using fdbb globals and floats to calculations

did some testing this my opinions

1. the info spells need to be changed. right now they just a bunch of numbers. it should tell u what oval state they in, if they have semen inside and if they preg.

2. mcm needs some work the  on off options that are 0-1 need to be changed to on off so that it doesnt look like a wall of text.

3. to even tell if they cum bloated u have to put it to max settings. also once they cumbloated they permantly stay that way.

4. blood effect praticaly is on 100% the time

5. phases are to short. should be able to go to around 5 day for lentgh

6. impossible right now to tell if they preg or can get preg. refer to 1 to see how that can be improved

7.no indication on how if u male how u rape

Guest privateuser99

did some testing this my opinions

1. the info spells need to be changed. right now they just a bunch of numbers. it should tell u what oval state they in, if they have semen inside and if they preg.

2. mcm needs some work the  on off options that are 0-1 need to be changed to on off so that it doesnt look like a wall of text.

3. to even tell if they cum bloated u have to put it to max settings. also once they cumbloated they permantly stay that way.

4. blood effect praticaly is on 100% the time

5. phases are to short. should be able to go to around 5 day for lentgh

6. impossible right now to tell if they preg or can get preg. refer to 1 to see how that can be improved

7.no indication on how if u male how u rape

yes, there will be more spells

0 - 1 is perfect becouse allow performance //numbers comparsion is still always fastest

cumbloated - belly inflation depend on MCM - change max pct in MCM

blood effect - what about to change max time, and it calculated by position, so ITS ok if its still, hoewer sometiems is not

phases - AGAIN USE MCM

pregnant - can be every female if have ovas - its internal thing, depends on random calculation

rape - of course you can rape, female rape is as to FEMALE, not from, //from is supported too, on other female npc,

plus i will add question to ask to rape, but CURRENTLY ITS NOT

explanation of current get spell

ID - RECIEVED SPERMS/EMBRYOS/OWN SPERMS - PHASE/PHASE PCT - MILK LEVEL/MILKED

Are all of the things listed as NEED for 09 in this update?

/edit:  Tried it out, I don't think it's working as intended.  Started a new character.  Random breast leaking, period blood, and soulstones appearing around me, this before any sex.  Can't make heads or tails of the status spell message.

Guest privateuser99

Are all of the things listed as NEED for 09 in this update?

/edit:  Tried it out, I don't think it's working as intended.  Started a new character.  Random breast leaking, period blood, and soulstones appearing around me, this before any sex.  Can't make heads or tails of the status spell message.

SPELLS - have been said BEFORE:

ID - RECIEVED SPERMS/EMBRYOS/OWN SPERMS - PHASE/PHASE PCT - MILK LEVEL/MILKED

phases are said on description of mode - from 0 to 7 // 8 phases, 7 is birth, 4,5,6 pregnant, 3 - ferilized, 0 - base(written in desc. i dont remember what it was), 1-ovulation, 2 luteal

needed in new update:

effects

scripts

! ALL FILES IN DOWNLOAD ARE NEEDED ! - contain all required thigs

soulstones - means birth - can be configured in MCM

milk leaking, period blood - can be configured in MCM

if(FVisualEffects_Allow.GetValue()==1)
    if((AscUtils.GetDateTime()/AscUtils.GetMinutes(FVisualEffects_Inc.GetValue())) as int >=(VisualEffects_DelayTo/AscUtils.GetMinutes(FVisualEffects_Inc.GetValue())) as int)
     VaginalBloodLow.Stop(rActor);
     VaginalBloodHigh.Stop(rActor);
     VaginalWater.Stop(rActor);
     MilkLeaking.Stop(rActor);
     float GotPerct=GetCurrentStatePct(MotherState);
     if(MotherState==0)
 if(GotPerct>=0 && GotPerct<50)
  if(Utility.RandomInt(1,100)>=AscUtils.GetCompareInt(100,25))
        if(FVisualEffects_MilkAllow.GetValue()==1)
    MilkLeaking.Play(rActor);
   endif
  endif
 endif
 if(GotPerct>=50 && GotPerct<=100)
  if(Utility.RandomInt(1,100)>=AscUtils.GetCompareInt(100,75))
   if(FVisualEffects_LowBloodAllow.GetValue()==1)
         VaginalBloodLow.Play(rActor);
   endif
  endif 
 endif
     endif
     if(MotherState==1)
  if(FVisualEffects_HighBloodAllow.GetValue()==1)
        VaginalBloodHigh.Play(rActor);
  endif 
 else
   endif
  endif 
 endif 
     endif
     if(MotherState==2)
 if(Utility.RandomInt(1,100)>=AscUtils.GetCompareInt(100,50))
  endif 
 else
   endif
  endif 
 endif
     endif
     if(MotherState==3)
  endif 
 else
   endif
  endif 
 endif 
     endif
     if(MotherState==4)
 if(GotPerct>=0 && GotPerct<75)
        endif
  endif 
 endif
 if(GotPerct>=75 && GotPerct<=100)
   endif
  endif 
 endif
     endif
     if(MotherState==5)
 if(GotPerct>=0 && GotPerct<75)
   endif
  endif 
      endif
 if(GotPerct>=75 && GotPerct<=100)
  endif 
      endif
     endif
     if(MotherState==6)
      if(GotPerct>=0 && GotPerct<25)
  endif 
   endif 
      if(GotPerct>=25 && GotPerct<70)
   if(FVisualEffects_WaterAllow.GetValue()==1)
         VaginalWater.Play(rActor);
   endif
  else
   endif
  endif
   endif 
      if(GotPerct>=70 && GotPerct<90)
   if(FVisualEffects_LowBloodAllow.GetValue()==1)
         VaginalBloodLow.Play(rActor);
   endif
       else
   endif
       endif
 endif 
      if(GotPerct>=90 && GotPerct<=100)
   endif
  else
   endif
  endif 
 endif 
     endif
     if(MotherState==7)
  endif 
 else
  endif 
      endif
     endif
     VisualEffects_DelayTo=AscUtils.GetDateTime()+AscUtils.GetMinutes(FVisualEffects_Inc.GetValue());
    endif
   else
    VaginalBloodLow.Stop(rActor);
    VaginalBloodHigh.Stop(rActor);
    VaginalWater.Stop(rActor);
    MilkLeaking.Stop(rActor);
   endif

explains how its calculated - starting MotherState is 0, 7 is birth