A Question about LoversSkirtFlipper

Hey, so as the titles says, I have a question on the plugin. Now I know that it adds the NPCs that unequip lower clothing/armor from NPCs/the player, but I have to ask, is there anything more to the mod? 

I remember one instance where one initated dialogue with my character and then they started going at it. The dialogue seemed unique, something not from other plugins. Now I could be completely wrong, but I have to wonder, and I haven't experienced that sequence since. 

Yeah its all it does, I turned off the plugin that lets people get aroused and rape, after doing the slave trainer quest line and having dogs trying to rape me when I was using the kennel to break people for the quest. One in particular has her own dogs, so even I killed all but one dog in the kennel her 2 ran all the way from her home city as she got raped to watch, they sneak up on you at random since it is a rather long walk, so if you not crouched in the hallway ready to kill them (it the women sees it, it counts as murder), you have two very horny dogs bust in wanting to rape you as you wait for the dog training to break her for the quest.

So on its own its just a panty thief of sorts, that steals pants. Depending on your body types you got though it does lead to some interesting discoveries on what there naked bodies are like. For instance I have the monster girl pack installed, which added tons of body meshes, so I can see the normal asses, then at random the varying degree of large round asses walking about.

• 1 month later...

Here's another thing it does that took me by complete surprise: If your in sneak mode and happen upon a female npc, dialogue will come up and ask if you want to steal her skirt.. If you do, she'll look around for who took it. If she doesn't see you, she'll run home to get another, but if she sees you, sex will be initiated.

Archived