Hi guys, 

I absolutely don't know why or where but something is conflicting and the triangle you can find on pool is replaced by the big squared exclamation point. 

If somebody have an idea about the problem or have encounter the same problem, that would be great. 

Here the mods installed :

BB armors package 1 & 2 + sexysleepwear

BB armor type 3 Replacer

Bewar of girls

Blueberry nights

Bnb body extender

Legion overhaul

EVE

Filmy

Ghously Gross

Hi-res eyes

Juliechang

Maternity clothes

NCR reamament

Nevada skies

NV type 3 armor pack complete

NMCs textures (pack normal)

Optional player bodies

Pipboy 3000 2K retexture

Precision collision

refugee outfits

Radiation Weapons kit

SCS - combat armor

SCR

SexoutDrugging

SexoutMeshes

Sexout

SexoutPregnancy

SexoutRapist

SexoutRapist

SexoutSexassault

Sexoutspunk

Sexoutstore

SexoutTryout

SexyAttire

MCM

Nevadaskies

Unlimited companions

Ghost variants

ZAZ

And my load order : 

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSE.esm
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSE_Killable_Normal.esm
[X] EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp
[X] EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp
[X] EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Blueberry Nights.esp
[X] RWKNV.esp
[X] Caesars Freeside Shop.esp
[X] Caesars_Legion_Overhaul.esp
[X] NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
[ ] SexyCorsets.esp
[ ] JuliaChangset.esp
[ ] NVRefugee Outfits.esp
[ ] BBAliceMurray.esp
[ ] BBTombRaider.esp
[ ] BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp
[ ] epock.esp
[ ] Free Tribal Outfits.esp
[ ] jailhouserockette.esp
[ ] merccustom.esp
[ ] Nidaoutfitv1.esp
[ ] NVLadyoutfit1.esp
[ ] NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp
[ ] NWIxiaarmor1.esp
[ ] sexysleepwear.esp
[ ] sexysleepwearnr.esp
[ ] Type3 Leather Armors.esp
[ ] Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
[ ] Ghost Variants Safe.esp
[ ] Ghost Variants.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

EDIT : It was the wrong load order, here is the correct one. 

It could be a dirty edit in some mod you are using. I don't think any of the mods you use should hve anything to do with this.

1. some courpted files ... verify the game through steam.

2. get FNVedit and look for that record. click all the mods you are using. When you find that record you should be able to see if any mod made changes to the item. Do this if you are relitively confident you understand records and files. Basic understanding should be enough to start.

3. wait until someone happens to have noticed the same problem with one of the mods you used.

Guest carywinton

Not likely to cause your problem, but I see that you have:

EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp

EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp

both active when you actually do have all DLC and GRA installed and active.

Yep my money is on those two undeeded *.esp files.

I have a "similar" issue, but it's not a missing mesh or texture, it's an entire freaking table! There is nothing showing a conflict with this table "RCTable01" it's just dissapeared from many areas, most noteably Rivet City Market and the Broken Off Bow. Mysterious ghost table of Rivet City, doo, dooo, dooo. :P

Not a problem. Just wanted to be sure. I don't think anybody will come a long with the exact answer. There is something conflicting or you have too many mods running (texture wise) for your computer and the mesh/textures are not being rendered in that location likely because of that.

#4 would be to go back in time... to a previous save to see if it was some script that fired off wrong or something like that. Find the location code and use `coc Locationcodehere command go there and check it out. I is a long shot but that is about what we have right now. I would use one of the very first saves then coc to the location and see if there is still some issues. The chances of any script issues are much less using one of the very first scripts. Before you do this make sure you do a manual save. `save testtriangle. for example. Then you can easily see the pretest save and go back once you find the problem or decide it isn't worth the effort to fix.

Guest carywinton

I have basically gotten to the point where I just ignore the missing tables, I never could determine what was causing them to disappear, my only thought was they are also being used by a mod in another location and the engine just refuses to render anymore than a certain amount of them. Your triangle issue is different, I do not see any mods that are using the pool table triangle and thus no conflicts with it, so it seems the engine just cannot find the needed texture for it. In this case you may try a real long shot, unpack the mesh and textures folders for the triangle and copy them into your data directory, perhaps then the engine will find them. I have had to do this in certain instances in order to have a particular asset appear in game, come to think of it, this might work for my "Rivet City RCTable01 Ghost Table". :D

Archived