Symbiote? or w.e

Lovely Rose

Wtf where is this thing coming from >_< I started a new game.

And havent done anything, messed with any thing yet, I dont have that alien symbiote sexout thing?

I cant figure out where its coming from. Only file i added shortly after my start was the Mantis armor?

Any clue? I tried looking around but had no help ~_~

My load order.

Load order thingy

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
AEVegas.esm
Caliber.esm
CaliberXgunrunners.esm
CaliberXhonesthearts.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutSoliciting.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Smalltalk.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
geonoxT3Armors.esp
AWMRifle.esp
Devil'sMistressReturns.esp
FingerOfGodNV.esp
BM4A1.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Readius_NV.esp
Project13 - Populated Wasteland.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
FNNsysNV.esp
sleep_on_back_sexy.esp
ILO - NSkies URWLified Patch.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
NVWillow.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Total active plugins: 53
Total plugins: 54

You have sexoutStore which also contains the records of the symbiote. It is possible that if you went to the store vendor that you picked it up when you got the mantis suit. If that is the case it is apparel and can be removed in the clothing section of the pipboy.

It cant be removed. It puts it RIGHT back on -.-

It shows in inventory in the pip boy? if so something must be making it stay. Some mod must be activating it. I don't know what could be doing that though. Unless I am mistaken I can't see the alien simbiote mod in your load order. I assume you never had it loaded so i am perplexed as well as to why that is happening. Even if you forced the removal using command it would likely come back.

Ok Try going back in time (your saves) to a point where you don't have it and see if you can move forward from there. Perhaps something strange happened. If it is even with you at Doc's house you might have to start disabling one mod at a time with clean save to try to resolve where things have gone wrong.

Or of you are adventurous download and install FNVedit and search the records for the symbiote record and see if any other mods are also referencing the same ID. If you do you can just disable that mod or if your lucky place it in a different order and solve the problem.

Did you get the mantis stuff from the store? if so you might just have also gotten the symbiote as well from there. If you did get it from the store try again now that it is gone. Go directly to the mantis vendor and only interact with her. Get the armor and see if it comes back. If so you might want to post this info on the SexoutStore page. There might be some script issues that occurred recently. The older version that i have works just fine and no "infections" occur. It is up to you.

In the worst case you would have the armors and can then get the armor ID buy dropping the armor and using `gbo command. Then you can use the `playeradditem ######## command with the armor id and have the armors any time you need or want them. Go back to the previous save and try the command. You shouldn't get infected then.

Or of someone is nice and has the mantis Id number they can post it here... ;)

Get GECK, perhaps even FNVedit. Open it up and change it to what you want. Close, start game and play. It is that easy. (I don't know if you can access the DT in FNVedit but if you can even easier). It was the very first thing I did way back with F03 was first sold. I haven't done much else but fix an eye or change a hair style, color etc but it isn't a big deal.

Yeah it's also good for finding a item ID I haven't used this one as much as I have used the one for oblivion. I have used the oblivion one a lot I have used that one for deleting a master like the heel system that causes nothing but CTD's if you turn the mod on that uses the heel system. Only found one on LL that never caused a CTD the ones on the nexus did. So I just deleted the masters from the heels and used the heel system mod to change the height.  

Archived