Mod Request: Sexual Sneakattack

Broller

A mod that when you activate a character from behind while stealthed gives you a menu that lets you select between:

1: Pickpocket - Which will do what it has always done, let you pickpocket.

2: Initiate forced sex with the NPC, with the player as the aggressor, at the end of the act the NPC dies.

I personally see no need for any elaborate scripting to make any additional NPC's in the area be friendly for the duration (such as bandits for instance), it is a sneakattack afterall and if you are seen you should be punished. A calm effect on the target is probably needed tho.

Well you don't have to use the rest of the features and you can turn off the Surrender part of submit so it never triggers. The only thing that would show up then is the speech option for seduction when talking to NPC's and still allow you to use the stealth rape.

I think Defeat does it as well and lets you turn off everything else but not positive.

You're welcome and I forgot to mention the PC as aggressor technically would still show up as well since it is part of the aspect that allow for sleep rape. But since it only triggers when you use the hotkey in combat, it won't be a issue if you never use the button during combat. Since it doesn't trigger otherwise. So while stuff would be running in the background so to speak you shouldn't notice or see anything unless you use the button during combat on NPC's and you will as I mentioned see the extra dialogue option when talking to NPC's.

Ah damn, i was pretty vague in my original post i see now. I was looking for something that was a stealthattack that left the victim dead after the deed. Testing the two mods mentioned so far has let my character rape them out of stealth fine, but there was no option to have the NPC die straight after as far as i could see. I was thinking something along the lines of slipping them poison or something during the deed kinda AKA the mod that let's you poison enemies during sex on some Dark Brotherhood quests.

Archived