Female Animation Mods

Hey Guys. I've been looking to replace some of the generic animations that male and female characters share in Skyrim. I've found a few, but not much that overhauls all of the animations. In fact I only found 1 mod so far, but I know there has to me more out there.

Here is the Animation Pack I found: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29408/? .

Any suggestions on other animation packs?

Natural Breast Animation

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35035/?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4qng_skyrim-breast-animation_videogames

YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914/?

Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272/?

New Animation for Running with Bow

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16975/?

New Animation for 1 Handed Weapon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18981/?

(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

here you have to scroll but because the links on the first page are dead!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katherlne

A few days ago, I saw a Chinese streamer and he have a very interesting animation. His girl a breathing! Another animation, when she stands on the site more than a few seconds. She begins to caress self breast :blush: And a very beatiful pose in sneak mode. Some one know, what a mod he use?

Guest Katherlne

A few days ago, I saw a Chinese streamer and he have a very interesting animation. His girl a breathing! Another animation, when she stands on the site more than a few seconds. She begins to caress self breast :blush: And a very beatiful pose in sneak mode. Some one know, what a mod he use?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

they are here.

wow! thank, idle #5 so sexy :heart:

Guest Katherlne

Well, now i need a new breast animation with a elegant, feminine walking and running animation. I have one for breast, but run and walk animation is awful...

Well, now i need a new breast animation with a elegant, feminine walking and running animation. I have one for breast, but run and walk animation is awful...

look here on this page, post # 7

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25316-best-sexy-idle-and-walkrun-animations-for-female/

I always had to laugh at "walk2". The arms look like they're paralyzed and the backwards swing is just a reversal of the forwards swing.  The reason why "walk1" and "run1" look unnatural is (in large part, at least) because the head shouldn't be bobbing back and forth like that.  It's pretty clear those were invented purely from imagination without any live reference.

"Main walk" I hadn't seen before.  It shows promise.  It's sort of amazing to me how New Vegas' vanilla walk manages to out-do these, though.  I feel that basic animations in Skyrim haven't seen enough love.  Wistfully I again think about that animation from Blade and Soul.

2000.jpg

There's a clearer (if slightly modified) look at this animation on Deviantart.  The guy ripped the animation from the game.  That's pretty much what somebody needs to do for Skyrim. ;p

That's why I like loverslab. If we only had nexus your last link would've made you a hammered ruin, and the Dork1 would have yet another fapping material. And nobody would hear about your courageous fight for better nipples anymore ...

Thanks for the link though, I needed some freshness !

And Paradox, you can also try the KISS, which stands for ... I forgot, khajit something. Sneak animations that makes you crawl on the ground like a cat, goes well with females.

There's the YY zweihander animation too, and new sitting animations, you can find them all on google (sorry, can't seem to link on the iPhone.)

That's why I like loverslab. If we only had nexus your last link would've made you a hammered ruin, and the Dork1 would have yet another fapping material. And nobody would hear about your courageous fight for better nipples anymore ...

Hmm.  So there's some bad blood where DeviantArt is concerned?  I killed the link just in case.  Not trying to step on any toes.

Don't get me started on the nipples. ;p  At this stage I'm basically pinning much hope on Next-Gen CBBE, the CBBE with a respectable vertex count (hopefully 7k+) that has been loudly rumored to be coming.  CB++ is able to provide puffy nipples, albeit with such poor definition that one is better off not looking too closely.  I assume its merge with BodySlide2 hasn't rendered those presets unusable.  Combine that with Next-Gen CBBE and yeah, I have high hopes.  Especially if they take my concerns to heart and give better nipple slider flexibility in the next update.

Hmm.  So there's some bad blood where DeviantArt is concerned?  I killed the link just in case.  Not trying to step on any toes.

Don't get me started on the nipples. ;p  At this stage I'm basically pinning much hope on Next-Gen CBBE, the CBBE with a respectable vertex count (hopefully 7k+) that has been loudly rumored to be coming.  CB++ is able to provide puffy nipples, albeit with such poor definition that one is better off not looking too closely.  I assume its merge with BodySlide2 hasn't rendered those presets unusable.  Combine that with Next-Gen CBBE and yeah, I have high hopes.  Especially if they take my concerns to heart and give better nipple slider flexibility in the next update.

Ahaha, that's why I love you Fredas !

Well, ripping a file from another game, even if it's a measly hkx, and uploading it as a link in a post is enough to get you banned on the Nexus. 

I saw a guy, he wanted to use a mesh from some game, AION I believe, and ported it to Skyrim. Then, he asked for help from the modelers at the Nexus forum, just to get some small tweaks, and posted his nifs. Next thing he knew, a banhammer splattered his digital brains on the wall. 

PS : Do you know where that guy on deviantart posted this animation by the way ? I can't find it by myself on google :(

look here on this page, post # 7

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25316-best-sexy-idle-and-walkrun-animations-for-female/

I always had to laugh at "walk2". The arms look like they're paralyzed and the backwards swing is just a reversal of the forwards swing.  The reason why "walk1" and "run1" look unnatural is (in large part, at least) because the head shouldn't be bobbing back and forth like that.  It's pretty clear those were invented purely from imagination without any live reference.

"Main walk" I hadn't seen before.  It shows promise.  It's sort of amazing to me how New Vegas' vanilla walk manages to out-do these, though.  I feel that basic animations in Skyrim haven't seen enough love.  Wistfully I again think about that animation from Blade and Soul.

2000.jpg

There's a clearer (if slightly modified) look at this animation on Deviantart.  The guy ripped the animation from the game.  That's pretty much what somebody needs to do for Skyrim. ;p

and you think so this walk animation is better? this small picture is not "meaningful" enough!

2000.jpg

it looks like "Victoria's high heel walk", you can not even see BBP. what has geschaft Dragonfly0124 can not be topped.

Well, ripping a file from another game, even if it's a measly hkx, and uploading it as a link in a post is enough to get you banned on the Nexus. 

PS : Do you know where that guy on deviantart posted this animation by the way ? I can't find it by myself on google :(

Ahh, I gotcha now.  Well then I'm safe, because the guy did not actually post any files.  (Though I'll be honest and admit that I probably would have posted the link in either event, since it still would not have occurred to me that someone might be offended, and I bloody well want that animation in Skyrim.)  What he did post was an animated image of a result he got by ripping and then partly modifying the animation.  And yeah, you pretty much have to know what you're looking for before you even find that much with Google.  I'll give the link in my next post below, in case you're still interested.

and you think so this walk animation is better? this small picture is not "meaningful" enough!

2000.jpg

You can get a better look at it here.  This one is subtly different from the smaller animated image.  Not the same race as the more humanoid woman.  Hands / wrists do different things.  Legs don't sweep towards the center as much.  And the author changed some proportions.  The smaller animation is better, but they are still both quality animations.

it looks like "Victoria's high heel walk", you can not even see BBP. what has geschaft Dragonfly0124 can not be topped.

With all due respect to xp32, since he did author what is possibly the current best female walk in Skyrim, there are at least the following three problems with said animation:

1: The wrists and fingers are evidently paralyzed.  Compare this to the calculated sway you can see in both of my links.

2: The sense of balance with relation to the body's motions is not quite believable.  There's a certain uncanny valley going on here and it dodges the mark.  This may be in part due to...

3: The model itself is not quite stably animated.  That is, on a frame by frame basis it wobbles unstably to the left and right.  Watch this video closely.  It is obligingly in slo-mo at this point.  When the model takes a her next step (right foot), pay attention to her head.  It shifts sharply to the right before subtly correcting itself.  Continue watching and you can witness the head (and therefore most of the body) doing a series of such wobbles as the animation loops.

An earlier version of the walk did, in my opinion, a somewhat better job with the wrists, but also suffered from worse wobble, which may be the main reason it was replaced.

You can get a better look at it here.  This one is subtly different from the smaller animated image.  Not the same race as the more humanoid woman.  Hands / wrists do different things.  Legs don't sweep towards the center as much.  And the author changed some proportions.  The smaller animation is better, but they are still both quality animations.

With all due respect to xp32, since he did author what is possibly the current best female walk in Skyrim, there are at least the following three problems with said animation:

1: The wrists and fingers are evidently paralyzed.  Compare this to the calculated sway you can see in both of my links.

2: The sense of balance with relation to the body's motions is not quite believable.  There's a certain uncanny valley going on here and it dodges the mark.  This may be in part due to...

3: The model itself is not quite stably animated.  That is, on a frame by frame basis it wobbles unstably to the left and right.  Watch this video closely.  It is obligingly in slo-mo at this point.  When the model takes a her next step (right foot), pay attention to her head.  It shifts sharply to the right before subtly correcting itself.  Continue watching and you can witness the head (and therefore most of the body) doing a series of such wobbles as the animation loops.

An earlier version of the walk did, in my opinion, a somewhat better job with the wrists, but also suffered from worse wobble, which may be the main reason it was replaced.

Oh I'm dumb, I thought the guy ripped the animation and converted it to Skyrim then uploaded it on deviant, that's why I was talking about Nexus and shit ahaha 

(Now I'll do everything in my power to have THIS walk animation. Force be with me and shit)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived