The RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS - Character Floteing Issue

Guest DeroHero

Guest DeroHero

I was asked to re-post this in this section, I didn't realize I posted in the wrong place.

I apoligise for any inconviniance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS caused an issue with my character where my character floats above ground level.

Image Displaying Issue.

abovegroundlvl_zps6f748aeb.jpg

Link to mod -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D45235%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1174826&pUp=1

Requirements for the mod are

You can adjust the length of your pelvis, legs and feet in ways to hide the problem making you feet closer to the ground although if you adjust slightly too much your feet will clip through the ground and even if you get it just right the feet will still clip a little when you walk and when you sneak you will still be floating.

Adjusted pelvis, legs and feet to return my feet to ground level.

Feet @ Ground level - Dose have slight clipping into the ground sometimes when you walk forward.

groundlvl_zps6a9469b7.png

Same Adjustments made to be @ Ground level - When sneaking - Floats above ground when you crouch into sneaking position.

Sneaking_zpse0d596ac.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please any modders out there if you think you can update/patch this mod so it no longer has this issue you would seriously be legendary.

Perhaps if this mod was altered so the only sliders included were for the tail then it would not require HDT heels and would no longer have this issue?

The Tail Edit is the only reason I wanted this mod but I seriously can't be without that, the new tail I made looks so awesome...Just sucks about this floating glitch..

Archived