View File

Slave Heels for HDTHighheels sytem

based on Slave Boots light

Craftable at the forge under steel. Requires Steel crafting perk.

Requirements:

HDT HighHeels System

Manual installation:

Extract contents of '01 - Common' into Data Folder. Extract contents of '02 - Option UNP' or '03 - Option CBBE' into Data Folder

Planned features:

- adjust height depending on feedback (or not).

Credits:

HydrogensaysHDT from ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM, China HDT HighHeels System bringing highHeels to Skyrim

magnemoe zarias Restraints original meshes and textures of boots

newmiller Heels on platform for HDT system and UNP CBBE ADEC body feet meshes

aeli Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life giving an incentive to do this

I like these.  They're pretty cool, thanks.

One question.  Is this for a certain body type?  I imagine it must be, right?

Possibly this is a valid question. They will certainly fit UNP B. Since the ankle cuffs are rather large it may be possible that they hide any seam caused by other bodies. As to the texture. I tried a CBBE texture some days ago. The rendering of niffskope at least looked alright.

edit: Using nifskope to merge cbbe body and the feet from the heels I can say they the fit like a glove.. shoe that is.. tell me, should you encounter any problems with your chosen body so that I can update the description accordingly.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xthejester

I'm getting a wierd bug. My ladies legs are disappearing from the cuffs to the mid-shin when these are equipped with a clothing item that leaves the legs bare.

Its not constant though. There will be times where their legs are fine..and times when they go invisible.

These look excellent, thanks!

I'd really like to swap the lockable boots from Live a Deviant Life with these, but I really suck at Creation Kit and wouldn't want to break something accidentally - is it possible at all, and if so, could someone give me a rundown of how to tinker with it without blowing up my Skyrim?

These look excellent, thanks!

I'd really like to swap the lockable boots from Live a Deviant Life with these, but I really suck at Creation Kit and wouldn't want to break something accidentally - is it possible at all, and if so, could someone give me a rundown of how to tinker with it without blowing up my Skyrim?

That's what started this. And personally I'm only using them as replacers and not from my own .esp.

You only need to replace Meshes\armor\zarjammer\boot7_1.nif with the nif from this mod and use HDTHighHeels' MCM to add a custom height. No need for the CK.

getting a bit of gap between the legs and slave boots, i am using the hdt body, is there a way i can fix this using nifscope i.e. align the gap between legs and boots, is just a small gap not really noticable since its partially hidden by the round strap at the top of the boots.

getting a bit of gap between the legs and slave boots, i am using the hdt body, is there a way i can fix this using nifscope i.e. align the gap between legs and boots, is just a small gap not really noticable since its partially hidden by the round strap at the top of the boots.

no, nifskope cannot be used to alter the position of meshes. it has something to do with skyrim using the position relative to the bone the mesh is attached to, don't ask me for details. i just read "it no works! you use blender instead!" , picked up my club and started hitting blender until something came out.

the current mod is for unp based bodies only. a version for cbbe based bodies will be available shortly. beyond that you will have to help yourself.

Guest xthejester

I am using a UNPB based body. Which should work with items meant for UNP bodies, yes? Beyond that, I'm also using HDT. I'll list my body mesh build..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?  -- Base

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/?  --Over the base

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30179/?  --For hands

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?  --For Feet (I've tried the Slave heels with this installed and with this not installed, the invisible legs happen either way.)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?  -- For skin textures (again tried the Heels with and without this...still makes the legs invisible)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/ --Because everyone who likes to make body replacers seems to hate pubic hair. :-/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/  --My sketelton.

Any thoughts?

no, nifskope cannot be used to alter the position of meshes. it has something to do with skyrim using the position relative to the bone the mesh is attached to, don't ask me for details. i just read "it no works! you use blender instead!" , picked up my club and started hitting blender until something came out.

the current mod is for unp based bodies only. a version for cbbe based bodies will be available shortly. beyond that you will have to help yourself.

cool man, looking forward to the cbbe version, btw the unp version isnt that bad the gap is hardly noticeable unless u zoom in and look.

I am using a UNPB based body. Which should work with items meant for UNP bodies, yes? Beyond that, I'm also using HDT. I'll list my body mesh build..

Any thoughts?

Well yes. Just not that many concerning your problem ;)

Can you at least reproduce it reliably?

Mods that ONLY change texture should not be able to produce this effect.

On a side node. Last weekend I completely recreated my skyrim using Mod Organizer. So far it's reeeaaally great. And it would be a tremendous help for you in finding the conflict.

Guest xthejester

I'm already using NMM and Wyre Bash in conjunction with BOSS. MO would just be redundant it doesn't look to add any more functionality.

As for the invisible legs glitch...it seems that the issue was with LSAR. LSAR...despite having a UNP option, really doesn't play well with the UNPB body. Which is a shame.

I'm already using NMM and Wyre Bash in conjunction with BOSS. MO would just be redundant it doesn't look to add any more functionality.

The added functionality is, you literally can't make an irreversible mistake when handling mods through MO, and can change your loadout on a whim within the span of minutes.

I'm having issues with the hdthighheels breaking the slow move from the slave boots in LADL on load. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe a load order problem but the hdthighheels is before the LADL stuff. I'm at a lose...

Also looking forward to the CBBE version. Current file doesn't seem to have it last I looked. Love these boots though so switched to UNPB for now. Once I get around to getting myself a 3d printer I'm going to print a copy out for myself.

I'm having issues with the hdthighheels breaking the slow move from the slave boots in LADL on load. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe a load order problem but the hdthighheels is before the LADL stuff. I'm at a lose...

Also looking forward to the CBBE version. Current file doesn't seem to have it last I looked. Love these boots though so switched to UNPB for now. Once I get around to getting myself a 3d printer I'm going to print a copy out for myself.

bump has this been updated for cbbe yet, thanks

So sorry, my dog ate the new version during the upload and I only ever realized it when he started walking funny.

Try this one!

I can't imagine how they could break the speed script, if you can't figure it out wait for the LADL integration which probably could be done by now if I had uploaded the file as planed  :dodgy:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hm, doesn't work for me. I have the mod installed, checked in the mods list (last in the load order), I have a perk for steel, but no slave shoes in the steel section of crafting at the forge... :(