Can HDT work during sex animation? (and other questions)

sgfhk321

I was able to follow the instructions found on this site and got to the point where I have CBBE with HDT bouncing, however I can never achieve anything other than the lifeless animated faux-jiggles as opposed to the glorious physical jiggles you get during normal play.  This clip seems to suggest it is possible to have HDT jiggle during sex after all. Will someone enlighten me? Simply put: my goal is to have everything jiggling at all times (throw in some breast collision and gravity-based jelly physics if at all possible). Please tell me how close we are to it.

Also, what are my choices in body and clothing/armor in pregnancy mods? I am under the impression that clothes/armors must match the bodies they are meant to be used with (so to avoid CTDs and keep the jiggling effects, among other things) and at the moment the combination of CBBE + PSB + Keo's armors and clothes is the best choice. Can someone confirm or suggest something better?

To answer my own main question: turns out CBBE is the reason. I switched to UNP and voila! - HDT animated jiggling.

But I can't find any pregnancy compatible armor and clothing for UNP that could replace what I had to give up. So, can someone tell me if we will be able to see CBBE support HDT in sex or dance animation soon?

Did you get a tbbp skeleton for CBBE ? 

To my best knowledge I did. It would be the XPMS mod on nexus, right? With CBBE I had HDT jiggling except during sex.

It should work with CBBE using XP32's skelle.

Its working on mine.

Just double check, I think there is one for TBBP use that one rather.

Pregnant Serana's jugs bounces quiet nicely when she's on top.

In my setup HDT works fine during regular animations like running, walking, turning, casting, but during sex animations I get very subtle effect, nothing like in the video above. It's only visible after changing the pose but then it goes away. It seems to be working with animations only that involve a lot of movement.

Can you help me? How can I make the animations look more like in the video?

In my setup I have XPMS 1.91, UNPB 2.5 TBBP, HDT 12-29. Currently I added the hdt.xml to the body nif files but I also experimented with HDT havok object. Both method works because the idle animations have breast collision. I also experimented with different TBBP bodies, different versions of HDT, different hdt.xml files but the results are similar. I also deleted the skeleton_female.hkx file.

In my setup HDT works fine during regular animations like running, walking, turning, casting, but during sex animations I get very subtle effect, nothing like in the video above. It's only visible after changing the pose but then it goes away. It seems to be working with animations only that involve a lot of movement.

Can you help me? How can I make the animations look more like in the video?

In my setup I have XPMS 1.91, UNPB 2.5 TBBP, HDT 12-29. Currently I added the hdt.xml to the body nif files but I also experimented with HDT havok object. Both method works because the idle animations have breast collision. I also experimented with different TBBP bodies, different versions of HDT, different hdt.xml files but the results are similar. I also deleted the skeleton_female.hkx file.

Get rid of collision and try again. From what I have gathered from my research basically you can't have all the goodies at the moment.

To anyone using CBBE body and wondering why there is no jiggling during sex: that's your custom armor set's fault.

Look through the files and make sure they do not contain their own femalebody .nif files. The set of CBBE pregnant armor I downloaded earlier does. Somehow those files take effect even when they are placed under the "armor" folder. I removed them and victory was mine.

(edited for typo)

To anyone using CBBE body and wondering why there is no jiggling during sex: that's your custom armor set's fault.

Look through the files and make sure they do not contain their own femalebody .nif files. The set of CBBE pregnant armor I downloaded earlier does. Somehow those files take effect even when they are placed under the "armor" folder. I removed them and victory was mine.

(edited for typo)

Oh ? I'm interested by this, I have those armors but they've no problem jiggling, and at the same time I don't want them to stop (jiggling I mean). Isn't the nif file related to the belly growth ? Or Am I completely mistaken ? 

(edited for typo)

Oh ? I'm interested by this, I have those armors but they've no problem jiggling, and at the same time I don't want them to stop (jiggling I mean). Isn't the nif file related to the belly growth ? Or Am I completely mistaken ? 

I have no idea what they do but removing them do not cause anything bad to happen. Perhaps they are some kind of reference to make sure the armors scale right?

(edited for typo)

I have no idea what they do but removing them do not cause anything bad to happen. Perhaps they are some kind of reference to make sure the armors scale right?

Did you try getting your toon pregnant and see if you had everything in order ? I saw the nifs but I didn't touch them as I'm always kind of scared seeing nifs in armor's data files. I mean, it must be there for a reason right ? Anyway, seems it looks like it's working properly with them I wouldn't touch it, but if you had an issue earlier with the nifs files when I don't, I think it came from something else entirely :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived