Sexout Character Resize - NO LONGER NEEDED

Hey I noticed that too.  You harrassing me that is. lol

I'm kidding of course.  Those who help are just messengers.  You can't blame them for bearing ill news, and they deserve a portion of your efforts in return, imo.

But yeah, is this supposed to apply to the PC?  My PC stays .9 but the NPC always returns 1.0  It's weird sometimes it lines up very nicely, other times it's way off.  Though when it's off I tend to think it's not this mod that's doing it.  Almost all of the lie down anims line up better than they ever did.  The ones I notice mis-aligned most often are the standing oral.

Cock-through-the-head is a very serious and potentially life-threatening condition.

I have it apply to Actors A-C, for NPCs and the PC, if the scale is != 1.   I know you said before that you had some trouble with the height setting for Imp's (it had to finish applying first?).  You didn't make a new character so that you could test companions with Veronica and forget, did you?  ; )

The PC doesn't HAVE to be 1.  No one does.  Resize is supposed to make everyone scale 1 for the sex animation and then turn everyone back to their normal scale while they're floundering on the floor post-orgasm.

If you're setting scale during the animation, you are purposely breaking the mod.  ; )

I looked at the description for Imp's, and while no camera is mentioned, there are bits about height affecting weight and whether or not the height should be shown as an effect.  Don't know when Get/SetHeight was introduced to NVSE.  It always returned 1 for me when I tested it, but perhaps there is more to it if IMP's is using it?  I can try to crack it open this weekend and see what isn't playing nice.

I opened up Imp's.  If I'm interpreting the mod, correctly, it looks like the scale is reset every frame as that the main quest has the code below in its GameMode block.

IF IMCNEnableHScaling
		set fScale to Height / 5.83
		set fScale to sqrt fScale
		IF fScale != fScaleLast
			set fScaleLast to fScale
			player.setscale fScale
		ENDif
	ELSE
		set fScaleLast to 0
	ENDif

It isn't getting anything via getscale.  It's using its own height vars to keep track of the scaling.

I could try adding a line that turned off height scaling (IMCNEnableHScaling) as part of the setup and reactivate it at completion.  I honestly don't know why something like this would be done at GameMode.  I think I read that you height can change (not that that makes much sense), but it seems like an unnecessary amount of processing because how often would that really happen?

It still won't matter.  I tried it with scaling disabled, no real change.  I suspect it's keeping it set somewhere, though only on the PC.  I'll run some tests.

EDIT: With IMCNNV unloaded, the PC, set previously to .98, doesn't move to 1.0 after sex begins.  Thought the NPC, previously set to .98, does move to 1.0.  So something is going on.  Still messing with it.

Edited by t3589

Found it!  2 things.  Yes, if you use IMCNNV height scaling must be disabled for this to work.  Secondly, the start spells you're adding to the list in the quest script are being forgotten between saves.  You could put them in an init, instead of gamereloaded, and use a 'ListIndex < 0' instead of 1 conditional.  I didn't try to re-write it and then test so I'm not sure, but that's the problem.  The start spells are disappearing from the NG lists.

Like you I did a clean save and it worked as long as I kept playing, but only after I disabled height scaling in IMCNNV.

I got to work on it some tonight, and the most recent copy should be working now between saves.

I'll try to finish sorting out compatibility with Imp's this weekend.  I think that I've basically figured out what needs to happen.  Just need to figure out how to handle some checks.

It isn't surprising.  Apparently, I dun goofed.  However, the most recent version that I uploaded last night (2/13) corrected what was keeping it from working between loads.

I'm guessing that you probably installed it, maybe didn't have sex in the game after it was installed, and then the next time you loaded, it put up its feet and mocked you when you did have sex (or that's how I felt when I went "WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU WORKING!" when I ran getscale : P  ).

So refreshen your copy if you haven't, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

It's partially because of <1 instead of <0 and partially because I thought I'd save people some processing by stopping the quest since clearly the formlists would never kick my data out.  Quests don't automatically restart on reload to make sure that the data hasn't been kicked out.  Hooray!

Thanks again for helping me get it working.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated to v7.

If you're using Sexout NG 2.6.83 or a version of 2.6.85 beta v24 OR LOWER, no need to update.

If you're using Sexout NG 2.6.85 beta v25 OR HIGHER , download and install .7z zipped file. This file will be promoted to the current resize copy once 2.6.85 is promoted to stable.