[Request] Sorakage Armor CBBE TBBP Support

Sounds good, also FYI updated guide 3 to include detailed TBBP optional step.

So you can try editing your previous mesh you showed me if my sliderset still causes you ctd's and enable TBBP on it if it wasn't enabled before.

The only downside is that it won't be Bodyslideable.

Still have to add a detailed .gif to Guide 1 though for the same step though.

Yea, you'll have to edit the preset in bodyslide manually so that it shows up. (working on that guide, should be up by tomorrow morning)

For now you can just choose your body (the one that has the preset) and type in the outfit filter "sorakage" and then hit batch coonvert, your armor should show up in a list, check it and hit convert.

check inside your "SliderPresets" folder in the Bodyslide main folder to see if your preset is saved inside there, if it is open it up with a notepad and right next to the "name =" field it will have a "set =" field with the body name that the preset is tied to. Load that Body in Bodyslide and it should show your preset. Then proceed with instrcutions from my last post.

Yeap, sounds like a graphics card issue.

If you really want to, try fiddling around with drivers and such. (though this is a long, arduous prcess that could screw up other programs for you)

Also suggest you pm Cell/Ousnius and give him your graphics card, driver version and Operating System for better technical help.

Alternatively to get around this issue (as I assume you are still interested with doing this armor conversion) if you look in my supplied 'Proof of Concept' download a few posts back and navigate to the "ShapeData" folder in that download there should be a .nif file with the same name as the Soraka armor. Use that as your base outfit mesh to Convert to Bodyslide. Should be pretty easy as it is already edited to fit with the base CBBE body and I added the TBBP weights to it so you won't have to mess with that. (unless you wanted to customize what jiggles/strength of jiggle) Then go ahead and make the conversion using Guide 1 procedures but don't worry about adding the bones (as well as it's already edited to fit CBBE base) and stuff as the mesh already has them. You'll just need to spend some time on editing each slider.

Sorry for this lame workaround but unfortunately no other way for you to add the weights yourself if you keep consistently crashing on the bones tab.

Edit: will update FAQ about this as it is another hot topic issue on the official forums

I'd do it myself but Blender's scripts are broken for me.

You can get 3ds Max free for private, non-commercial use straight from Autodesk by getting a free student license. The license lasts three years and is renewable.

Downloaded it and I only got a communication error everytime I launch it.

Well dunno if this is still needed but uploaded this request onto the 'My Conversions' section of my tutorial thread...

That will be it's temporary home for now as well as any other conversions I make until I get enough time to take pictures and create a dedicated thread for them...