Questions on Mods

Leche

Hi so I'm new here and I want to ask certain stuffs :

1. What mods are required for this custom race? And how do I apply it? Here's the picture

http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3490

I've heard of this Ohmer-raht stuff but well, I'm still not sure on how to apply it and which version is working now.

2. So I installed SG Hair Pack mod, and it's quite huge. When I tried to edit my character, the game froze instead. Does this mean the mod is too huge to handle or what?

3. What kind of mods should I not install more than one? Once I tried installing 2-3 face mods and when I logged in, my character's face looked pretty scary.

4. In your opinion, which hair, face, body, texture and eye mod are the best for creating character (female)? Tell me your preference and link to the mod if possible.

5. I've seen lots of mods model are using Lightning's hairstyle/costume, but I couldn't find it. Can someone help me regarding this?

6. Suggest me skimpy (not NUDE) armor/clothing mods that you think looks good, but not widely known/shared. Link to mod if possible.

Thanks

Add : how do you screenshot when your game is pirated ones? I tried almost every solution possible and it only gives me either blurry black-white screenshot or a BMP file that can't be opened.

Archived